7/30/2013

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital released over at least 4000 unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system last night . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with either...

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc. 
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• http://realtypilot.com/

• James. How do you get in touch with Realty Pilot? Have you been to their Website yet? 

• Joey - I don't understand how you know that Green River released BPOs to Realty Pilot but not know how to get in touch with them.  Anyway, the only plan that I can currently find on Realty Pilot is $29.95 per month but doesn't seem to have a BPO capture feature.  It emphasizes BPO completion.

• Cece, if you go through the sign up process, on the page where you select the platform you want to use, at the bottom is a free account where you can sign up with just one asset company. You would select Green River from the drop down list. 

That being said however, there is no guarantee that any of there BPOs are in your area. I posted earlier asking how we could find out what areas these BPOs were for but no response so far.

So, since you're only allowed to have a free account for one company, if Green River isn't in your service area it wouldn't be any use to sign up for it and use up your free account for a company that doesn't even have any BPOs in your area.

• This guy is just marketing for RP to get you to sign up for the $29.95 a month fee and then they will throw you a $40 bpo once a month; do the math, stay away!!

• I agree...  their are several BPO companies that ask for upfront fee's.  I do not work with those companies.  Why pay when I work with a few that don't charge and get enough work. I have already establish a BPO business on my own and manage with out begging for listings.  Think about it, these days it takes 3/6 months to close an REO and 9/12 for a short sale. Now, take the commission you would have normally made on a listing and divide it by the months of hard work re-visiting looking after the subject, performing BPO's over and over again on it till its able to be marketed and not to mention having to pay for the utilities that take up to 6 months or more to be reimbursed.  I think, you make just about the same or more just doing BPO's and get a paycheck every month. Otherwise, your going broke for these listings and can ultimately lose your own home with no income coming in.

• how do you get in touch with Realty Pilot

This reply was deleted.