7/30/2013

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital released over at least 4000 unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system last night . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with either...

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc. 
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been with RealtyPilot since the first day they came out on the market. I have NEVER seen any BPOs available for assignment. I get TONS of emails similar to this, from GreenRiver and from RealtyPilot but again I have NEVER completed a BPO on that site, NEVER seen a BPO on that site and do not think that the site is working at all. Maybe if you pay $600 (that was the original fee they wanted when I signed up with my free account) or more for full account then you will have a pleasure of doing work for them for your money. If you have a free account - forget about it.

• ME TOO, I would get several notifications but when I would go into the system, they where never there?  I think it was just a trick to make you think there's a lot of work to be had to try to convince you to purchase their other packages.  I got tired of logging in and just ignore their emails now.  Besides, their fee's are what really made me decide to not do business with after all.  Green River has always wanted discounted agents.  When I would do BOFA repo's, ultimate when they never got sold, then they GR for the auction process and GR always wanted agents to take on at 5% plus a commission.  That is when I would decide to no longer work on the REO and I would refuse GR request and told them to just re-assigned.  I'm not a discount Realtor, I work hard and even go the extra mile that other agents won't and therefore expect to be paid the 6%.

• My Sources tell me that the good ole morning blast that they used to do is gone the way of the dodo bird...Caveat is ( depends on what state [and its a lot.. or market are you are in...) Now instead of waking up early and being sleepless in the wee hours of the day...you can stay up sleepless in the night thinking about where your next dollar is coming from...

I hear that they are only "calling" brokers for Interiors...or CMA's - is that something?! 

Ahh the golden days of Auto Accept Software is done people...adapt...

1. Please offer quality reports-

2. No kickbacks (QC's) 

3. Lower your BPO fees ( I know that's hard but try, what with gas, insurance, etc etc) or Raise them much much higher...(that's actually worked for a lot of our brokers..as many people have learned in life...price is NOT a perception of value..ITS A REPRESENTATION OF HIGHER VALUE...) That is how big box stores sell..do you think you are saving money on every item in your W*lm*rt shopping cart?.some are priced higher or lower....its also why I end up dropping a fifty bucks even if I go for milk...lol..separate issue..

4. Get to actually know the people sending you, your BPO reports....(as in answering the phone....Hello Peter, Paul, or hello Mary....wow subconscious slip of my age)- Call them at least once before completing the report- ie follow up etc- 

5. There's Ton's of REO work out there- if you really think submitting your name on a bunch of yellow-pages of REO websites is the way that REO's are going to come to you..that they will just PICK you...please keep on doing that..so that brokers who do 200-250 BPO's a month have No COMPETITION getting BPO's...because its apparent your business strategy is HOPE and your goal is..MIRACLES...

6. If you think doing BPO's run like a proper business with Profits, Margins and Expenses is a waste of time..Read #5 Again...your competitors thank you and pray for your continued ignorance..everyday they cash a check..

Joey Singh 

JSingh@theameritaxway.com

1 516 881 0126 Direct Ops Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh 

DISCLAIMER- This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with anyone.nor am I seeking ANY solicitation for outsourcing your BPO data entry and capturing to us.....

• Exactly, to be paid $30/$35 is an insult to me.  It takes at least 1-2 hours just to drive to get photos depending on the distance and then still have to research comps, about 3-4 hours to complete all together.  That's when the market is good with plenty of comps to find.  But, with the market being so slow at this time and inventory is low, it takes more time and extended research if you really want to put in a good report.

• If a platform company can not guarantee you listings within 2- 4 weeks with a minimum of lets say 12 nice marketable listings per year (1 per month) in writing when you pay for their premium packages, then stay away from them!!  You are just being ripped off...

• I couldn't help but respond to this feed... For those of you that are skeptical of the Bpo business you have some well founded concerns however as I have been doing this for 7 years now, I have learned allot. When I got started I was fortunate enough to get 53 orders right off the bat with Fiserv and I learned from the beginning to set up a system that centered on time management. Let me back up, the Green River and Realty Pilot was Real, I accepted my capacity of 25 and completed them I assume it was a portfolio buyout or they received a new contract. Which ever the case it was real and Realty Pilot is just fine to work with and the account was free for Green River orders. A little more about the Bpo business, for this who think it's waist of time I am sure you think many things are a waist of time as well, I assure you it is not, I have been making a great deal money doing these and my break down is $72 an hour net and I do 200-270 a month. I do allot of them for several different companies, I learned along time ago hard work will make me successful. Don't ask who I do Bpo's for or where I am Located, where ever you are and what ever business is available you will find by working at it. GLTA.....

• Ray,

Any tips on getting them doing alot faster and more efficient?

Loys

• Hey Loys,

I can tell you it's not laid back type of work for sure, however can be rewarding when at the end of the day you see what you accomplished. That says allot more then you think. And a check is also a nice bonus too. Send me a direct e mail and will share more if you like. Rayanderson8100@Gamil.com

• Loys- Email and I will be happy to send you a list of the top BPO companies we have seen our brokers get orders from,...

This reply was deleted.