Replies

• A great investment!

• Yes.  Check out Hiscox.

• Most of the companies I do BPO's for are asking for both now and background checks by a couple others. 

• For property management it often requires it or have an umbrella policy.

• Yes, mine is $204 for the year for full Gen Liability Insurance through American Family Ins. This covers what the brokers insurance will not and allows me to get orders for numerous companies. 

• $204.00 ?? That's the cheapest i've seen. I will contact them.

• I have been asked by one company and I did get a GL insurance for a whole year but then I did not get any listing from them. So I decided to not renew the policy.

• This is a first for me and I've been working with Reo's over 20 years ! I guess I never really thought about it until now. In reading over the discription's of General Liability Ins I'm still confused  but I guess I'll have to get it. Some of the coverage "should be covered by the seller's insurance " but  it's doubtful . These are not our homes. Many sellers don't really care if a buyer breaks their leg on their property even if there is an obvious risk that should be repaired despite the fact many of the reo's are sold as is. Oh well .I share the cost of e&o with my broker but he flipped when I told him we may be required to care general liability.

• Sandy - I've only been asked for that once as I recall. They accepted my broker's general liability insurance. 

• Thank you Cece. Unfortunately The company my broker has our e & o with told me yester it does not include the general liability insurance. They said their general liability police is an individual policy  ?? Crap.

This reply was deleted.