Replies

• Man! Why did I not read this before I signed up. Jose said it right in the first reply. I signed up with USRES and have completed right around 20 BPOs. Then I look up and a buyer of mine has sent me an email of a listing that look familar. I look in my email folder and of course I did a BPO on that property a while back. But that's not all I also have follow up emails on all properties I did BPOs on. You would think that would have refreshed their memory of me, right? Wrong!

So guess what I did. I called the agent on the listing and asked them how they obtained it. He was so kind to tell me from ATLAS REO and on top of that he had stopped doing BPOs for USRES because there where to many free ones and no listings. I admit USRES will send you like 3 or 4 BPOs back to back and several in the same day. I do not want to look up all the other BPOs I did and see them on MLS in SOLD status :(

Can anyone help me, PLZ! I have been doing this for about 2 years and no listings I have signed up for pretty much all of the FREE Asset companies and I have paid for LAMCO (aka lendersreo) only because previously they were FREE and I got paid. I figure what the heck now they want money maybe they'll give me more BPOs and hopefully some listings.

MYESHA DAVIS, CDPE, SFR, e-PRO
    ALL REAL ESTATE OPTIONS, INC
    Serving Jacksonville and Tallahassee FL
    • Myesha. You Need An REO agent introduced you to asset managers . Or Broker whom get REO LISTING. i KNOW FEW REO AGENT WHOM NEVER DONE BPO BUT THEY HAVE REO LISTING. It is Amazing how the system works. Good Luck. Keep Me Posted.

• Just hang in there.....your time will come....mine's just starting,I also had paid my dues for about two years....FINALLY!! I have two other listings that I'm not sure how I came by them.....I've signed up with sooooooooooo many companys that said they give listings,USRES is the only free company I work with, but I had not done the BPO's on any of these properties originally.

I do know that the agents in our office that now have listings started the same way a couple years ago and now they have a LOT of listings....that's the one thing that's kept me going....knowing that there's rewards coming!! Have faith!! And keep on asking USRES when you're going to get a listing......like when you get a BPO back to them in record time....pick your special times....I know the one that lines up the BPO has nothing to do with the listing,but that doesn't mean they don't talk to the ones that do....: ))))

Good luck.
  • Seems to be the question we are all asking. I just uploaded a similar forum post. Hopefully we will get some clarification. It appears that it is worth the risk to do the free BPO's. I love working for RES.net. My listings come in waves. I like the site and the BPO platform is much easier than some of the other ones.
    • Does anyone have more recent experience with USRES & RESNET? I have been doing free BPOs for USRES, got one listing after I did about 25 BPOs, have done another 20 BPOs for USRES (I never turn one down from them).
      There was a long dry spell on BPOs from them.
      My question is: Is this what everyone is seeing? Any way to get more listings from them?
      Exabytes Malaysia - Domain Selling
      • Do the best job you can for them, it's frustrating doing free ones,but I just got my first listing,not one I did a BPO for. I'm glad I stuck it out. Starting free ones all over again,just working them in with the paying ones.I agree....Go for it!
  • BTW, they gave me an option that if I do FREE BPOs, I may get a listing, or I can be paid per BPO and guaranteed no listings!!! I pay them to work for FREE!!!
  • I have done several, several FREE BPOs for USRES not one listing, yet!! It's kind of crazy!! You pay them $250 and you get to do FREE BPOs, go figure!!
  • Accept them. I've been doing them for about 3 months and they sent me a listing 2 weeks ago.
    • Tessa, good luck with your listing, keep them happy:)
      Thanks for help.
This reply was deleted.