Replies

• You GO Ryan!!!

• I started doing BPO's diligently in 2008. I have worked very hard. I have made good money over this time frame. I lost some money to Asset companies going bankrupt. So like everything in Real Estate you have to make changes. This is a very fast paced business that demands you change with it or get lost. I have done some free BPO's. I have paid fees. But here is the deal , I am now getting REO's regularly . I am still doing BPO's but I am choosier with those so I can get back on track and focus on listing and selling. So you more you learn from all these companies allows you the chance to expand your opportunities for making money in Real Estate. This is no longer a business where you can gain a couple extra bucks a year doing nothing.The smarter you work Real Estate the more money you can make. I'm all about the money. So I do what I have to do to survive in this business.

• Theres one born every minute!  First---you NEVER EVER pay anything to join a company. Can you imagine the total fees they make from you hopefulls?

Second, Think of the MONSTER PROFIT they are making from hundreds of agents doing free BPOs!!! For Gods sake, people, some of you luck into an REO once in a while but think of the time/gas etc it took you to do the BPOs. Man---Im going to start up a company like that and instead of having you do them for free, ask you all to PAY ME $50 for taking BPOs---LOL I bet some would do it for the chance to snag an REO.

• From Michelle Dejongh?   she is the assignor.    I have done about a dozen for them and they promise the listings when they come. All that is true.   I haven't received one yet but calif. is slow still to the reo's.   I  know a gentleman at their company. I trust them.   Michelle is the lady that assigns everything. Jason

• I think I'll stick to going out and working real estate to get listings. Has been working so far. Rather than running around and doing several BPOs for free hoping to get an REO listing out of it. 

• Years ago, I did about 25 free ones, I did get a listing, wasn't bad, they paid, but its been years since they sent me another.. One of my agents signed up (rt after myself), and they never contacted me again. Mind you, I've been at this 14 of my 16 yrs. nothing was done incorrectly or too slow... they just didn't send me anymore but my agent managed 3-4 more listings.

That's it...all I know...

Good Luck!!

• I just accepted my first Free BPO from USRes. From reading the posts, I have many to do before getting a listing. Here's my question: Should I pay the $250 now or wait? If it may be a couple years, I'm thinking wait as long as I can or does it matter?

This is a great group. Thanks for all the helpful posts!!

• $250?? It has not been 250 in a very long time. Just wait until you get an assignment.

• $750 a year...if you want to get any listings. the smaller plan is useless.

• Isn't it $750 Now?

I paid for the premier service and bought banner adds for most of my area or just about $1200 total

I have completed 15 BPOs for no pay, and have received 6 REO listings,  My first listing sold and closed in 45 days with over $10,000 in commission on my side. 

We get along very well, and I am their first chose for BPO and recommendation for REO assignments in my area.  If they have a choice for REO assignments, ( some times the bank chooses) they send them to me. 

I think Agents should stop bitching about the BPO money or get normal listings or buyers.  I have been in the REO business for over 20 years. Things change every few years, 

YES some companies are better than others.  and some software is better than others. 

Back ground checks are becoming the norm, plus asset disclosures to handle expenses and reimbursements. 

The more BPO/CMA/OoV and REOs you do the more your name gets out to the AMCs and Banks. 

Good Luck

This reply was deleted.