Replies

• I just received a call from a Courtney Carter wanting to sign me up to make a lot of money in my area doing BPO's and getting the listings.  She interviewed me and  I interviewed her and after all was said and done as i was filling out the documents for her company on line she tells me its $399....I told her i have never paid to get listing leads and she said this is not leads but actual properties being sold.  The house she was referring to was in pre foreclosure status and I KNEW the owner.  I told her i have never been asked by an asset company to pay any monies up front she got nasty and said i must be a very lucky realtor not having to pay.....i said i guess i am and hung up!! This is probably a SCAM!

• I had the exact same experience with them.  Seems like a way to get bpo's for free and take you money too..

• I was just contacted by someone from this company. I'm glad I checked it out on here because I've never been asked to pay $399 to join any REO portal before getting an REO.  It's probably a scam...I'll pass on their offer.

• They called me today... never mentioned the $ until I got their email... thanks for saving me $400!  Just replied back letting them know that we don't pay portal fees (well equator we do) and would not be able to complete the BPO for them.

• I'm in Orange County California and just received a call from Ashley Tayler who interviewed me and offered me a listing. First thing that I found odd was they paying a 6% commission.... I said really! she asked why I was surprised. I told her that I have been selling REOs for years and can't remember when I had a 6% commission. It sounded like she was reading from a script. Sooooo I started interviewing her. Not impressed. I told her I would need to research the company, but I had NEVER paid an upfront fee. She then offered me 8 listings right away. I told her I would need to call her back. I'll call her and tell her I will pay the fee once the listing is sold. I will keep everyone updated. 

• Received a call again from this company wanting me to do a bpo on the exact address they called me before.  The first caller hung up the phone after going back and forth why should I pay upfront for a BPO.  Second caller today basically was stumped and played dumb.  I graciously declined the "REO".  This is a scam. 

• I am in Ca. and received a call yesterday wanting to sign me up, yes the property they mentioned was in pre-foreclosure mode, I gracefully turned down the opportunity but indicated I would be more than happy to pay their fee at close of escrow  no response as of yet.

• This sounds very much like Team Lear....who looks like they are out of Colorado (where they rented a virtual office), but in reality, they are out of Ill.

As stated before, any company who asks for upfront money to do REOs is not legitimate.

Team Lear is a long-time scamming company and has used the names; REO PRO Corp / LDG (Lear Dispositions Group) / iREO Pro / FootPrints / ABS / Banker REO

• I decided not to sign up with them because their website was brand new (just registered) -  after telling me it has been operational for a couple years. Their BBB account was brand new.  Their address didn't jive.  Looked like a scam to me.

• Thank you so much for these posts.  I just got a call yesterday and told the person I had to do some research first.   And here you are.  THANK YOU for saving my credit card.

This reply was deleted.