FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Since all of you know, my primary obsession right now is getting paid from these companies.  Since I am not the only one who has not been paid or is being paid at a very slow rate, I was wondering....

Who out there are the top 10 providers that this company owes money to?  I just wanted to try to get an idea of what they really owe...Feel free to inbox me with your responses.

I will just admit right now what a sucker I am and tell you that currently mine is sitting at about $5200 but they have promised to pay me $800/mo now until it gets caught up. So...beat that!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks John,

I saw the post but am having to dig for my records since they are several years old.

I will contact you for assistance once I've got them together.

Eric Rotsten

• Hey Everyone,

I've been following this forum thread and would love to personally speak with any of you who are still owed money. I may have a way we can collect however, I need to actually speak with you on the phone. I need about 15-20 minutes of your time....call me directly at 615-424-0961. If you don't get through, just leave a message....I will return calls in the order I receive them.

• At one point, they owed me $3000. I basically sent everyone in the company an email every 30 seconds all day for two days straight until they just sent me the whole check. I pretty much shut down their whole email account. I talk about this particular situation as well as other bad companies and good companies on my website at www.reoeducation.com. I also generally suggest that you never do that many orders for anyone until you get paid first. My phone number is also on the website if you have any questions.
  • Wow, I only do 1------ no pay--- no number 2.

Your time is valuable--- marketing, postcards and generating leads take up all my time....

Sorry to hear of this....Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Regards!

• Smart girl...

For the life of me I do not know why anyone would work for this copany

• If I had it to do over again I would do a police report on theft of services, against these crooks. Then have warrants issued and sent to Colorado on each count. I have waited too long and missed the statue of limitations. Check with your local agencies and see if you have. If enough Agents do this they will get the message that we are theough playing their silly game
    • it is a civil not criminal matter basically - there are criminal law applications but no prosecutor is going to waste their time

• I am going to try this as I live here in Colorado where they are based.

Thanks

CK

• I complained to the BBB in their state. This got them moving. But still it took them more than a year to make all the payments. I stopped doing BPOs for them.
  • Go to their client for payment! Don't waste anymore time with companies that you have to chase your money.

This reply was deleted.