FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Since all of you know, my primary obsession right now is getting paid from these companies.  Since I am not the only one who has not been paid or is being paid at a very slow rate, I was wondering....

Who out there are the top 10 providers that this company owes money to?  I just wanted to try to get an idea of what they really owe...Feel free to inbox me with your responses.

I will just admit right now what a sucker I am and tell you that currently mine is sitting at about $5200 but they have promised to pay me $800/mo now until it gets caught up. So...beat that!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sounds great but will selling real estate and doing BPO's I do not have the time for such a detailed accounting. ALSO, it seems all the BAD BPO companies are in Colorado or /california, I threatened one /c//ali company (years ago) with calling the state Attorney General's office, I received my $$ in about 10 days and never did any BPO's for companies I did not research first. I have been doing BPO's 35+ years and always get my money
  • if you do 5 and do not get paid, you quit doing them for that company..SIMPLE, I would never let anyone get to5200., that is crazy.

• I agree, if taken in that context.  Let me delve deeper into this.  

I use to work for this company, many years ago.  I never had any problems (that I can remember).  I started working with them again in October 2015.  The checks did seem to drag and when I spoke to payroll, I was told that they were 3 months out on pay.

I didn't get too concerned, as I was working for other companies, and again, I had worked for them in the past.  October would mean that I would receive pay in January.  So I waited.

In January, I did receive partial pay.  Which is somewhat expected if you are in the middle of a pay period when you start.  I didn't know where my work fell in the pay time frame.  I continued to do work, as there had been a prior issue with my profile, and I know this because a check had been sent to a different address, and again, I had no issues in the past.  They had always been a good company for me.

Long story short (or at least shorter)...I was in contact with the COO who assured me they would work on catching up and for all the orders from July forward, those would be paid in full on the pay date (90 days out).

Since then, the agreement to pay X dollars on the catch up (monthly), and the agreement to pay the full amounts from July forward were slow pay.

To the present.  I have someone working on collections.  I have not worked for them since November.  They have boosted up to $800 per month.  I have received on check for that amount since this collection started which was about a week and a half ago.  Further action may be in the works, but I place my trust in the person doing the collections as there has been some movement.

You are right, of course.  I never should have let it get to $5200, but sometimes in life, you have to have a little faith in people.  When a COO tells you something, well....I try to give them the benefit of doubt.  

My questions now are...how can a company do such high volume business without paying it's vendors?  How do they stay in business?  How can we get the word out to ALL the agents working for this company so they aren't in the same situation I am in?  Is there a way to notify NAR?  Local Boards?  Do a group class action lawsuit?  Just some questions....

• I think they have an inside connection with coors credit uniion which is connected to coors/miller bought buy Molson which is now the largest brewery in the world.  Can you imagine how many people use that credit union.  I would love to put  a lean on all the hundreds of properties I have valued for them!

CK

• I am looking for large balances that are owed.  Inbox me if you are owed a large sum, and I will communicate why I am looking....

• I was owed by them. Send an email to CEO acctng and anyone email address you can get. State that you have not been paid and if not paid in 7 days you will be placing a mechanics lien on all properties in which you have done work for the full amount owed. They will respond immediately! I did not settle but I did allow them to split my check up by 3 weeks payment. The last one was late and I gave them until the weeks end. Needless to say I received full payment! They closed my account, but who cares! Hopes this helps you guys collect your funds owed!
  • I am sitting at $1,400 owed to me they are saying payment will happen on this month I will see but I will also step up the pressure to make this company pay I WILL NEVER DO ANOTHER BPO for this sorry A@@S company who solicits orders but will not pay!

• 2 years ago, they paid me my $3000. I paid someone a few bucks to send an email to everyone in their company every 5 seconds all day for 3 days. My guess is that it shut down their production from filling their inbox. They called me on the third day and sent my whole check by the end of the month. I do it every time I get a client who doesn't pay me. But, in my course at www.reoeducation.com I teach my agents not to do more than 5 orders until you get paid on the first round of BPOs or you can end up getting taken advantage of.
    • HAHAHA...email every 5 seconds....good one I like that .... I am going to try it

thanks for the website too !!

--Francie in Florida

• I had posted on this previously but a few years back they owed me an amount very similar to what they owe you...  They also said They would make monthly payments for the next 12 months to catch up on what I was owed or my other option was to take 75 cents on the dollar and they would send me a check within 2 weeks.  I went with the latter, yes I lost over 1500 dollars by doing this however I just didnt trust them to actually continue to pay me for over a span of 12 months...  If you have that option I would just take it and run away...

This reply was deleted.