FirstValuation.com and BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Since all of you know, my primary obsession right now is getting paid from these companies.  Since I am not the only one who has not been paid or is being paid at a very slow rate, I was wondering....

Who out there are the top 10 providers that this company owes money to?  I just wanted to try to get an idea of what they really owe...Feel free to inbox me with your responses.

I will just admit right now what a sucker I am and tell you that currently mine is sitting at about $5200 but they have promised to pay me $800/mo now until it gets caught up. So...beat that!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I m owed over 6K and they used to pay me 800/month until I stopped accepting work from them.  They have not paid me since January.  Much of the work they owe me for is back in the beginning of 2016.  i would love to shut these guys down. They are a Colorado company and they have stiffed hundreds of us! I hired an attorney, did little to no good.  Have to go through small claims.  Its such a pain.  They said my account is being re-evaluated.  I am going to be forced to sue.  Don't be ashamed....they are sneaky calling and promising to make good...you feel hostage to them just to get your pay.  I make it a point to tell everyone what a crook Walter Coats is!

• REOPro Default Professionals, has teamed up with a Debt Collector to help agents who have completed BPO’s for BrokerPriceOpinion.com/First Valuation recover money owed to them.

In order to have REOPro Default Professionals and the Debt Collector work on your behalf collecting money owed to you, you will need to provide the following….

#1: A spreadsheet showing order details such as property address, order number and fee. 

#2: Proof of being assigned the order such as the email confirming assignment or a screen shot from BrokerPriceOpinion.com / FirstValuation.

For more information please feel free to call John Giammarco at 615-424-0961 or you can email him at John@JohnGSellsHomes.com.

• also any collection matter is going to have to be on an individual basis and by the individual owed unless REOPro Default Professionals is interested in buying the debts.... they have no standing.... If

• I would love to get some help getting paid, they owe me $2100 and have for 3 years. 

• Hey Guys,

We've made some very serious movement on helping agent collect from BrokerPriceOpinion.com / FirstValuation.com however, we still have a ways to go. If you are owed money, please contact us and let us know, we want to help you collect. If you haven't already, please like and share this thread but going to the original post and clicking "Like" and "share"....thank you

• Well...amazingly enough, I haven't heard from but two people so, I see a lot of people on this thread saying they haven't gotten paid but, oddly enough, not many are reaching out for assistance.....surprising to say the least.

• I'm owed for four. Don't know if I can find the information any longer I just gave it up. They keep emailing me asking me do do them and I tell them pay me for the ones I did and I might consider. Gosh, It's been a long time I can't remember if it is 1 or 2 years.

• If you can at least find a email showing you were assigned the work....I can likely help you.

• Jesse,

I am sure I speak for many when I ask:  How far back can we go with this?

• This is John Giammarco, I am working with Jesse on this. We both feel that you can go back as far as you have records. The more debt we can show them owing the better.

This reply was deleted.