First American Residential -BPO blog

I am starting with this First American discussion. For me at first I was not fast enough to accept blasts. But my Spanish skills made a difference. Although my Spanish is not quite perfect, the Latinos all seem to enjoy me calling renters and get inside the property quickly. That got me as a regular. They pay is below average but they pay on time. The QA is more strict but I have seem to make the overseas folks happier.I realize it is also a BPO mill. But does any one was able to obtain listings from them and what was your experience?Sam

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FARVV has a strong QA presence from India. They are being told to stick to the guidelines. If you adhere to them they do not give you much hell. The company was quite professional and pays on time.
  • We currently do a ton of BPOs for them because we also work for FAREO. However, all of our current lisitngs from FAREO have been from BPOs done for other companies.
  • Sam,

I have had one listing from them this year so far they were good to work with. They did get back to quickly with emails and calls.
This reply was deleted.