Excellen is using RES.NET

I just got an email from RES.NET informing me that if I am not register with them I need to be in order to receive assignments from Excellen REO.
I strongly suggest that if you are not familiar with RESNET, get the certification, or talk to someone who is used to using resnet. Last week I receive a re-assignment from a new client because the agent before me didn't know how to use resnet. I can tell you the other agent has been in business longer than me and has more listings than me, but he only uses equator.
The email also said that Excellen will start implementing RESNET on Feb 1.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been with res.net for quiet a few years now at AMP level membership and trust me  - you want to be there for the better work flow stations and tasks.  You are paying for the software applications and servicers do look for AMP levels more.  I let my membership level stop to standard this year tryting to save a buck and I have to say I got less assignments. I upgraded and things are looking up again.  It's a tax write off anyway, people.  lol. 
  • It is also important to note this part of the email:

You received this because you are a registered HRC and not because you have been selected or approved to be an Excellen REO agent. That notification will come at a later date.

So I wouldn't jump and sign up at least for AMP until you are given the notification that you are approved. I will consider upgrading and paying for AMP if I am approved. I am res.net certified and I do think it is worth signing up if you aren't because so many companies do use it.

I just got signed up with Excellen. The area manager told me she wanted to get me on board so I didn't miss out on the emails/opportunity for Excellen. I didn't take the initial survey that was sent out. The link provided in the email was only a contact information sheet. Was the original survey more detailed?
  • Has anyone heard anything new on this? I received an email yesterday morning from my AM stating that they are "confirming the questionaires" and that they would update as soon as they have more to report, but have heard nothing since then. Just curious if anyone has heard anything more.
    • It's a waiting game now. Just keep your head up, keep generating leads, and keep the business flowing.
  • My first thought when I saw that email yesterday was RES.NET is putting fear in the realtor that is waiting on Excellen. They get this email and will quickly purchase the AMP upgrade for $450. I thought about the interview Carey gave and he never mentioned once on the call about RES.NET being a requirement. The questionaire did mention if we were a RES.NET user.
    I would think the next round of interviews from Excellen would target RES.NET a little more. I would suggest we all hold off from upgrading until we hear it first from Excellen. Just my 2 cents worth...
  • I've just heard from my area rep about the email that went out. Titanium does not require us to sign up for AMP and res.net is soliciting their product. If you have not already been a client of res.net before, don't sign up just yet because of Excellen and Titanium. From my sources, that email was sent out prematurely.
  • Jose, I used RES.NET a long time ago! Since then I did not have any use for them. What would you do first to get involved in the AMP program. Everything looks different from a year or so ago. One thing I can tell you is it does not matter how long you have been in the business how many listings you have/had when they throw sometime like this there is a learning curve. One company wants this program another wants another where is it going to end and let us do our jobs of selling real estate? Some say with all the new tech stuff it is easier to do the business but in the 90's you looked eye to eye with everyone in the transaction.
    • I like resnet, it is very easy to use. I haven't use AMP, but I get a phone call from a persistent salesman every other day selling me a subscription. Eventually I will sign up with AMP because my 3 largest clients use resnet and it will make my life easier, but all the money that we have to pay, hurts, too bad Jesse didn't convince Titanium to use Realty Pilot.
  • I also just received the email too and I'm also an HRC and was wondering if this email went out to only HRC's. I'm signing up now with RESNET and getting the certification. Thanks for the tip Jose!
  • I just got the same e-mail from resnet. Do you think this email was only sent to Titanium HRCs' who registered? Or sent out to all resnet resgistered agents?
This reply was deleted.