Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well that is the advise and contact I gave earlier...I recieved my check finally....All that work paid off.....
  • Hi Edgar,
    I just did two for them. I will check back if they paid me, I am in California. They are very demanding too. everything needs to be the way they wanted or they will send it back to fix it. should i continue!?
    • hey rosie - i stopped accepting orders from them. while i hate to turn down work and potential leads it just wasn't worth the hassle.
      • Thanks for your reply, Edgar
  • Thanks to everyone for the great advice. I will post again when I get the check. It is great to see a forum like this, where everyone stciks together and shares ideas.
  • I had completed 17 bpo's for eval when I saw the negative press. I have not completed one since reading this thread and others. It has been since may of 09 and I. Haven't gotten paid for any work I have done. I have send over 30 emails to vendor support and others in the company. After reading a post here that had contact #'s I finally spoke to someone relevamt today. They assured me that a check was made and sent and will be there next week. I will let you know if arrives and if it is for the correct amount. I will not do anymore orders for this company. They pay the least, demand quick return times, are really annoying. And THEY DONT PAY REALTORS. . I would like to contact the banks that keep sending them orders to let them know about their payment issues. When I questioned them about the delays. The response was "we are a slow paying company". " We try to maintain a 45 day turn around, but that doenst always work". Based on the postings here I would say they are crooks. Does anyone know which banks send them work????
    • hey david - interesting to read all of these posts after starting the thread in may. i agree with marianne regarding not accepting their work anymore. that's what i'm doing in order to avoid the aggravation. i still get their emails and solicitations but ignore them.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice shame on me, right? have a great weekend. eddie
      • They told me after they mailed my check out 2-3 days ago that the it came back. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FOR 1 MOMENT AS THE ADDRESS WAS CORRECT...They will try anything to not pay. If we needed to know what banks use them this info may be in the Tax Records. Which would tell you what bank owns the mortgage.
        I HAVE A NEW EMAIL FROM PAYROLL lcarter@evalonline.net
    • Good for you not working with this company any longer. You may want to re-think however trying to locate and contact the lenders/asset managers who continue their relationship with Eval. Might end up in a lawsuit should Eval know who the entities are that are complaining to their clients.

The best thing to do is exactly what you're doing. Move on to better, reputable companies.
  • I agree with that. Also their task to complete a BPO is extremely demanding and take a lot of time. They have added some task from the fisrt one I have done a few years ago...It took me months to be paid and a lot of pain on phone and email. Finally I got paid. I still accept their order when they call me and request to be paid on front. So far, I have not received any payment !!!!
This reply was deleted.