Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• just got the check a couple of weeks ago. took about 4 months with lots of emails, phone calls and general nagging. i still get their emails looking for bpo help but i just ignore them.
  • Well I'm a new victim, and unfortunately it took me a whole year to find this out. I do so many BPO I wasnt paying attention to who was paying and who wasn't. I did 3 at one time for them in March, and I was expecting a check over $120 so that's why when I hadn't gotten it, it made me check my logs and stubs. They owe me for a total of 17 orders, but 12 that are overdue. I've emailed vendorinquiry 6/18 and each coordinator that sent me an order today 6/21. I'll let you know how it goes.
    • Karma Lee,

The best way to receive payment is by sending a certified letter to their CEO and attach an invoice with all the relavent information on it requesting payment within 15 days of receipt.
      You'll get your check then. Been there, done it.
      • Can you provide the CEO and address for they owe me over $200.00?
        • Hi Jodi,

CEO for Evaluation Solutions: Bryon Guckavan, you can look up the address from one of your past reports. I know it's in Jacksonville, Florida.

Actually, if you Google the company, you can find out quite a bit of valuable information. I don't have the mailing address handy. Also you may want to send the letter certified, that way you know they received it.

Hope this helps,
      • OKay I will definitely do that.
  • I've been getting lots of email request to do work for them, I email back that I will take 1 or 2 and they always say they were already assisgned...hmn...what were you getting paid ? I've been in the system with them for over a year now.
  • Not sure how this company is still in business?? They were blacklisted in my office over two years ago and every agent I know that did any work for them stopped because of the payment issues. It's unfortunate that they some how continue to find new agents to do BPO's. It seems they have a cycle of short term agents that get fed up so they move on to the next. I'm surprised any client uses them.....nothing but terrible reviews everywhere you look....seems they would have to know.

Glad you finally got paid Edgar but don't put yourself through that again, it will be the same.....like it has been for years with them.
    • thanks tony. live and learn i guess. they're off the list, don't worry. have a great day.
      • Edgard, Tony is correct on the learning process, I didn't learned from my own. I've got my money back and took more orders from them, now I'm trying to get them pay for it, so far no luck.
This reply was deleted.