EMORTGAGE LOGIC

Has anyone ever dealt with emortgagelogic for bpos?  Do they pay?  How long do you have to wait?  They contacted me to do a few bpos but with the way some of these companies pay i wanted to be sure before I start with them.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had done work for them for many years until they dropped their fee to $40.00 and they always paid on time. Very good company.

• They had a Preferred List of Agents that were getting $75 instead of $50 about 3 years ago.  Don't know if they are still doing this.  You have to know their form and how they want it done.

• They are a good company.  They have always paid me and the wait times for checks is minimal, usually 30 days or less.  They are one of the better BPO companies out there.

• Emortgage pays every two weeks. Their fees are always negotiable. You can just reply to the email to negotiate the fee.
  • I have been doing BPOs in South Florida for over 4 years. I have 7 companies I do reports for. eMortgage Logic is by far the BEST in paying on time every 2 weeks also the easyest (once you try a few) forms. In some areas there fee is negotiable. A real AAA company. 

• Hello, I have completed a few BPO's for them recently....just taking a chance to... and they pay good.  I received one check within 2 weeks of completing one...

Just completed another one and I received an email mentioning my check was being processed for the second set.  So, so far I have no complaints.

• They pay every two weeks been working with them for 4 years

• I used to years ago. At the beginning they paid $45 for a drive by due in 3 days with a $10 bonus if done within 48 hours and paid within 30-45 days. Then they dropped the bonus and required 48 hour turn on all orders. Then they dropped the fee to $40. That's when I dropped them. Never had a problem getting paid, just won't work for such low fees.

• I have done a few over the years - never had a problem with getting paid 30-60 days

This reply was deleted.