Replies

• They need to pay their own expenses, the have large accounting office they can handle it.  It should not be the responsibility of the realtor.

• This thread goes back several years, and I have been watching it for some time.  I have been doing BPOs for Goodman Dean for about 3 years.  They were great to work with, easy form, pay in 2-3 weeks without fail, and friendly people calling you for rushes.  Then about 2-3 months ago, I received an order, went and took pics, came back to pull up a new form????  It took almost 4 times as long to fill out......I called it a mini-appraisal.  I quit taking their orders, and received a phone call from a lady asking why I hadn't accepted any orders recently.

I explained the form, which took longer with no increase in pay, and the fact that I had never received an REO from them, even after requesting them for over 2 years.  That is a different dept, I was told!  Fine, give me their phone number and I will talk directly to them.  She didn't have that number available.......Right!

I have gotten in with other REO companies, and working on getting houses cleaned out getting ready to list, so I have quit doing any business with Goodman Dean.

• They are good company. I used to like them better because they had the easiest bpo form :). They do give REOs but they don't have inventory. I know that because I know who is foreclosing and what properties are coming to the market
  • I have been doing bpo's for GoodmanDean for over 2  years. Approximately 100 bpo's, Have not received any Reo assignment as a result of  performing the bpo.

Good company to work with but I was under the impression when I signed up that I would Reo listing.

James

• They told me that yes if you are doing BPOs you are eligible for REO a couple weeks ago. I've been doing them for awhile also with no REO.

• looking to sign up for bpos at goodman dean..anyone know best way to do this....if you try on the bpo site, just gives you login info.

• Does anyone know key words for working on a bpo?

• I just received my first BPO assignment. Looks fairly simple compared to others I've done. But I did not receive any other information. Just the assignment. No guidelines they use or anything. Am I missing something. Normally there are specific guidelines for every company assigning a BPO and they are all a little different. I'd like to use their guidelines but don't know where to find them. I have called BPO support and left a message. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Karen

• stay w/in 20%, and .5miles....pretty much the same as everyone else--- they prefer 90days back if possible.... Their bpos are very simple.... !!

Hope this helps!

Rose

• Does anyone have a goodcontact for GoodmanDean.  Ihave spoken to Rebecca Smith numerous times, butIhave tried everything and can't get in front of the right person.  THanks in advance. jason. 

This reply was deleted.