Replies

• I stopped doing BPO's for Goodman Dean but get REO's once in a while.
  • Yes they do. I have had 3 with 2 in the pipe.
  • They don't do that much business in our area.  Either BPO or REO.  I'll get a couple of BPOs a month but no more than one REO a year.  But they have been great to work for.  Wish they had more.
  • Great company to work with and they do give Reo listings.
  • Goodman Dean does a lot of BPO work I did get three listing a few years back when I was in Michigan. Since moving to Georgia only BPO's

• I consider Goodman Dean an excellent company.  I receive BPO's on an average of 4 weekly and REO's about every 3 months.

• Does anyone know if they do much work in Arizona?
  • This is an old post but I thought I'd reply. I signed up with Goodman Dean 4 years ago and today I finally received my first BPO request from them.  I am happy to read that they are on the up and up as I have been swamped lately with BPOs and was reluctant about accepting this order.

• Well some of these postings give me hope.  I've been doing BPO's for GD for 3 years, all with good quality and on time and still no REO Listings.  They are indeed good to work with for BPO's, hopefully I will see some REO assignments when things pick up.
    • My friend's situation is almost like yours. 3 yrs of BPO. Just last month, he received 4 listings from them. Don't give up. I'm sure listings will come soon.

This reply was deleted.