DispoSolutions??

It's time for me to renew my membership with DispoSolutions.  Just wondering how everybody is doing with them.  Are you seeing assignments?  Keep in mind I'm in Southern Cal, really interested in knowing if there are any SoCal agents getting business from them.  But please post where ever you're from.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Never got any work from them when they were free, wasn't going to waste my money when they started charging.
  • I think I only have a BASIC free membership with them. Got 1 BPO and found I had another account which was paid.

The help desk guy told me leave it alone or let it expire. Did not push for membership, Very professional.

• I've recieved BPO work from them recently, 2 orders in the past 2 weeks which isn't much but I went several months with nothing so maybe it's a good sign that it will pick up?  I think I paid $25 for a year so it's worth it to me even if they keep trickling in.  I'm in Colorado BTW
  • Only one of my vnedors is using them to process offers and assign tasks.  They do ask me to do BPO's from time to time.

• Thank you for your reply CJ.  Can I ask which vendor that is?
  • Going on 3 years now with them. I just recieved 2 BPOs. No assignments. I'm wondering if i should renew myself too.
This reply was deleted.