Corelogic

I am an Agent in California , I used to get BPO orders from Corelogic, probably between 20 and 30 orders per month. I had a Platinum Agent status, but when that happened the orders started to get slower, and when I have called they said just that my area has been really slow.

Last month I just got 3 orders from them.

Any suggestions?

I would like to know if anyone else had a similar situation.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is the same answer I get , very slow . I was told that sometimes they can be slow in one state and busy in other , it goes in cycles. Tara where are you located? I would like to check if there is a trend .

• Hello Monica,

I am in Eugene Oregon. Where are you?

• Santa Clarita , California , maybe a slow West Coast ?

• I have not had many bpos lately either.  The business from corelogic seems to be really slow lately.
    • Good to know, since I haven't done too may orders my score had dropped to 89.50 and I need 90.20 to be platinum again, but on the other hand I had been pretty busy with my other BPO's I might even break my 100 BPO record. But none from Corelogic.

• Hi Monica,

I have a account with clear capital and they are slow.  Bank of america has been assigning 30 orders a month.  However, i am looking to signup with other companies.  Any suggestions.

• What portal does Bank of America use for BPOs? Equator?  I never get anything on Equator in South Florida.
      • Same here I used to do between 40 to 50 BPOs for Corelogic the past three months I'm averaging 5. I'm in Southern California. By the way how do you check your score?
        • you can email them at panel@corelogic.com and give them your agent code . Request your score and they will  send you the whole report.

I think they must had lost a large account at least in California , other states seem they don't have this problem.

• I'm located in southern California in the South Bay area (just south of LA,) and my BPO assignments are way down from all my vendors. Also one of my Buyer's agents works for one vendor who has not sent any assignment out for a few weeks. I will say that the last BPO I did turned into a listing so I am happy about that outcome. I believe that as 2011 goes along, we'll see a small upturn in REO business.
This reply was deleted.