I received an email from Clear Capital stating that they need to run a background check in order to receive assignments. It also said I needed to do so by August 23, 2013. with that said is it to late to do the background check and is it worth doing so? I have paid in the past with other co. and never received anything in return with the exception of FAS but it was a bpo to cover my reinstatement fees to sign up for another year. I didn't pay again. Please advise.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have told Clear Capital that I won't do the background because our State already does a full background check to get our license and asks every time we renew about our background.  If we are found to be lying on application and renewals we can loose our licenses.

• Same sceanrio with every BPO provider requesting BGCs - Lower volume then in the past then Back Ground Check and always by this mysterious Client.  ????????????????????????????

• Why do we need background checks. To be licensed they check our backgrounds. I will pass on another check nothing to hide but will pass on paying for it.

• Same sceanrio with every BPO provider requesting BGCs - Lower volume then in the past then Back Ground Check and always by this mysterious Client.  ????????????????????????????

• I like Clear Capital becuz their software is reliable and easy to fill in & they pay like clockwork on about the 8th of every month.  Never had a problem with them.

• I agree Elias. I LOVE Clear Capital. I was a little upset about the required background check, because in Texas have to be fingerprinted and this done anyway, so having to do it again ON MY NICKLE was a little irritating but I did it because of the time frame I have been accepting orders with them and the quick pay. IT DID NOT bring my credit score down when they did it, so I don't know why it would on anyone else's Same Shueh.

This reply was deleted.