Replies

• $650 is for both Advanced Training and Citi REO Policy & Procedures. Advanced Training can be used for other companies as well. Citi REO Policy & Procedure is $399, I would say it's worth it, small sacrifice for listings. I sell a lot of Chase and Citi Mortgage assets, makes sense for me.

Being an REO Agent/Broker isn't cheap. It's the "cool" thing to do now because those are mainly the only properties that are selling. To be successful in listing REO's, you should have about $100,000 in Cash to pay for utilities, repairs, etc...
    • Hi, Michael, Did you mean 10-20k? I am notat the 100 listings per year and 1000-1500 would be correct per listing although I am billing back a lot of customers direct these days.
    • What site can I go to to sign up and do this training. I have had resnet and was so active with them it slowed down. Reo Trans came out and i paid the 499 adn Never headr back. How do we know which ones to keep paying. I have paid 299, 350, 499, ettc etc but still just get from my regular that i love so much that dispos them out. I would like expanding some with citi,, oh and the NABPOP why cant i pass those test!! lol any suggestions other then take a break from 10 -12 bpos a day stop read word by word and maybe ill pass. but who has the time for all these,, yet we need them all.
  • Yes I got it too
    • After I did some research, the fees added up to $650; does this sound right to everyone else? It seems very pricey for training! I've only had 1 REO property with Citi Mortgage and trying to weigh my options. I don’t know if doing all the training will open other doors in the REO market similar to what RES.Net has provided. Thanks for the help!
  • Yes - it was sent out to everyone. Indymac & Wells have training programs as well. It helps you with their systems, process & expectations - which is never a bad thing for us as agents too stay update with. If you have worked with Citi & Res Net before than it is a simple course.
This reply was deleted.