broker price opinion

Unfortunately I know them too well.   A couple of years ago they contacted me out of the blue to work for them.  I did.  They paid a couple of times, small amounts, now they have owed me for nearly 8 months. I called, called, called and was told they were reorganizing or didn't have the funds.  I spoke with the lady that cuts the checks, I will not give her name but you can email me if you want,  and she is now promising a check this week.  I have not done an assignment for them in five months and they send me a job or two every work day.  I decline till I am paid and on a regular payment plan.  My advice it to stay away from them.   Plus no chance at reo work which is why we all do the bpo's correct.  Email me if you want to know about a bpo company as I have completed 4600 bpo's since 2008.  I once did 37 in one week.  Jason

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Jason,

I would like to know the name of the bpo company that  you have completed 4800.

Also have a very bad experience with Broker Price Opinion, they owe me for 18 bpo's.

Email me at RealEstate911@gmail.com

Thanks

• It wasn't any one company. IAS which is now defunct out of Colorado gave me dozens a week for years plus pcvmurcor. Which is having issues as we'll gave me boat loads. Mainstreetval valuations also defunct. These were my mainstays. I lived off those three companies for periods between sales. Some other minor ones I work for we're valuation vision, U.S real estate services. Pro tek and single source are some new ones
  • yeah I am refusing to do them.  They send me a dozen a week.  I can only urge my colleagues to stop working for them until they catch up on payment. i asked the manager there if all the employees at the company were getting paid?   I am supposed to be getting a check that was re re re promised for end of this week or next.  It is difficult because we do bpo's ostensibly to get reo work but wasting time and money for nothing is not right.

• same story here, I did a bunch of them but never was paid. calls either went unanswered or if I did they said they will look into it........but nothing.

I also kept getting orders but in the end I just accepted all the orders and never did any of them and moved on with my life.  brokerpriceopinion.com    shame on you...

• Any further news on Broker Price Opinion? They owe me for 10 orders(recent). 

• I haven't done anything for them in a very long time and just a couple of days ago I received an email from them about doing some bpos for them. I had dropped them off my list, as many bpo companies have disappeared or have such a bad reputation for not paying or slow paying, and have always seen all the negative comments about them.

• Once they pay me and get me on a regular schedule, I will work for them again.  At present I am on hold.  If you are owed money, contact Sarah sandoval  who is in acct.  she is the one I pester for my check.  jason

This reply was deleted.