Replies

• THEY DO NOT PAY! Stay away from them, they still call me on occasions and I tell the person on the other end of the phone their company doesn't pay for work completed. The person seems surprised, I tell them to google their company and they will see. If they have any integrity they will look for a new job! I am not sure how they stay in business other than collecting from the banks and not paying agents. They owe me money from 6 years ago.

• 10 out 10 brokers will tell you they don't pay or they will negotiate down to 70% to get you off thier back and give you some stupid story

• What I usually said to the employees from these non-paying companies who called for my services was something like this: Does your company pay you regularly without fail? What would you do if they stopped paying you? How does it feel to get rejected over and over again by agents who havent been paid by your company? How does it feel when you get an agent to accept your order knowing that they wont get paid? It got many thinking about the situation. Some quit. At least it stopped the calls.
  • They absolutely don't pay! Don't do any work for them.

• Don't do work for them. They owed me $2,400 two years ago, I negotiated to get paid $1,900 and the assured me their payment problems were solved and I would be paid timely. They were into me for $800 earlier this year and I finally turned them in to the BBB and their States Attorney Generals office and finally was paid.

• I did work for them towards the end of last year. Have yet to get paid. How could I turn them in? I personally think it's wrong what they do and turning them in would be the correct thing to do.
  • They owe me over $400, and their bookkeeper stated that they would not be able to pay.  Drop them.

• They don't pay for anything bpos. I haven't been paid since 2000 or earlier. Either way not a good paying company from my experience. 

• Can you email me that document or do Ai have to down load it
This reply was deleted.