Replies

• They are Valuation Solutions in which went out of business not long ago and changed their name. I had trouble with the VMs actually cashing my checks (my first name was changed on my profile, took time for me to catch it.)  Best thing to do when looking at a new BPO Company is to google them, it will not take long to find out wither or they are reputable. You were one of the lucky ones... and smart to ask questions before taking reports. Good luck in your reo! Cindy

• No Broker Price Opinion does not assigned REO's and they do not pay. BPO owe me for 20 BPO's it has been almost a year and I have not been paid. Beware do not do BPO's for this company.
  • what you must realize is the vast majority of REO's are coming "directly" from the investor.  FNMA is direct, Freddie is direct, & HUD is direct.  They may use an AM but generally are direct.    Please also remember over a year ago we were being advised to get a better mix of business.  so i tried adding some short sales and fair market sellers to the mix.  The idea is the REO market is shrinking quickly and if you are not in it already it is tough to get into today.

• Okay so if you look online for a contact in the firm (complaint websites, jigsaw, hoovers etc) - you WILL GET PAID...one of my brokers JUST got paid on the West Coast after getting his attorney involved 100% on the dollar! I mean they did owe him a couple of thousand so it was worth it..

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc.
    www.atxbpo.com
    Business Development

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• worked for them for over 10 years doing bpo's they were great until a few years ago and then got hard to get paid- never got a listing from them

• Brokers Price Opinion finally settled up with me after a year of efforts. I am paid in full now and will never prepare another for them. In addition, they do not assign listings, so forget that.

Lelia Holton

• Thank You ...
  • Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center
    1300 Broadway, 10th Floor
    Denver, Colorado 80203
    P: 720-508-6000
    F: 720-508-6030
    Attorney.General@state.co.us

https://www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/complaint

They will send you a form to fill out and see if you will get a check ONCE you have filed a case- because its incumbent on the company to respond to the complaint...or not...and AG then has to decide whether to accept their incorporation in that state or revoke it etc...at least 10 of our brokers did this - they uploaded work orders, emails etc and they literally got checks cut to them three weeks later- its ALL online on one web page too! This is why I love Colorado!....for the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival (http://rmcigarfestival.com/)  I attend every year! not the other stuff.....! Anyone who wants the presidents name and PERSONAL email let me know - they can contact me on LinkedIn only or text me ( I'm in NY so please observe the time difference) - I get enough calls from company executives about our capture and outsourcing services ( which are employing Americans BTW)  I don't need to earn another enemy people...just trying to help

Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc.
    www.atxbpo.com
    Business Development

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• The attorney General will most likely respond and tell you they have forwarded it to the BBB. But I sent to them also just so they would have it on record.

• Mike,

Your in sales- I don't have to explain how you would articulate and explain your goal to someone who listens to you. I probably guess you are very good at it in fact..All I will say WITHOUT giving you any LEGAL advice and or coaching you, is it that you have to FRAME it in a certain way- and explain your case in a certain way...Once again you are welcome to call me directly to see what our broker clients have said before I will never disclose our clients names and locations but I will tell you WHAT worked for them,  there are millions of reason not do something only one GOOD one to do something about not getting paid...

BBB is also powerful don't knock them

This reply was deleted.