Replies

• I also signed up with them. I did pay the fee of 7800.00 and was trying very hard to get a response to when the classes were going to start in California. It was a delay process and then I get an email stating that they cancell these classes. At that time I ask for a refund of the money since no classes were going. They reply that if I leave this money with them they will in turn train me while I get assets. I really though this was very strange. I again told them I wanted a refund. It was a back and forth till I went to my credit card company and told them to reverse the charges. After the credit card company spoke to them, then they replied that they would give me the credit. Very strange course of action. I did receive the refund but the 100.00 application fee thru my credit card company. I am very gratefull it was not thru pay pal in which they request  from the start. Not really sure what is going on with this company now.

• Hi Alina,

That is good that you got that squared away. I'm curious as to how long ago this took place? Was this prior to Brillion's acquisition of Infinity National? As for me I hope to still receive work from them now that they are part of Brillion.

Aloha,

Daniel

• Alina, Its great you received a Refund. For me a Red Flag turns on when I see hefty fees. I understand some Asset Managemnet companies charge a fee. If these companies have Real inventory of Assets, and Charge a percentage of the Sale this sign up fee, and their Bogus certification should be waived.

• Hello Everyone,

I have been working with Infinity National for a little over a year now. It started out by performing a few bpo's for them through disposolutions. During the process I started getting requests directly from an Asset Manager to perform some rush/difficult BPO's which ended up with a couple of assets recently. Infinity was very easy to work with and the personal communication directly with the Asset Manager was a plus. I have signed up for the Bank Directed Short Sale program even though it is a good chunk of change at this time of year. The real reason is, in this case it's from a company I have received business from unlike the masses out there that are soliciting this type of market which could have a higher risk factor vs. a company you are familiar with.

Aloha,

Daniel

• Hi everyone,

I have been working with Infinity National over the last few months. I did a bank directed short sale which had originated from a Disposolutions BPO. I now am working with Infinity/Brillion on a REO that is in the pre-market phase. I definitley think this bank has assets and it appears they are growing with this merge. I have had a very plesant experience with this bank and will definitley continue doing business with them. I did sign up for the Brillion certification course and I think even though the assets are never guarenteed I think this company has great potential and growth in there future.

Best of Luck to Everyone!

Amy Alvarez

• Bank Directed Short Sale? I'll take that. Thanks Amy
      for sharing
    • THANK YOU AMY. I APPRICIATE YOUR INPUT. :-)

• You are welcome Kurt! Happy Holidays!

• Amy, where are you located?

• I JUST GOT THE EMAIL WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE OF 12/20/11 AND THE COURSES ARE $2,000. I GET REAL NERVOUS WHEN THERE IS A SHORT FUSE ON AN OFFER. THAT SOMETIMES MEANS THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU. IT SAYS I WAS A BROKER WITH INFINITY, BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. I HAVE APPLIED TO SO MANY AM COMPANIES OVER THE YEARS, I DON'T REMEMBER IF I APPLIED TO INFINITY OR NOT. HAS ANYONE DONE BUSINESS WITH EITHER ONE OF THESE COMPANIES AND RECEIVED ASSETS, NOT BPOS, FROM THEM?? PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

This reply was deleted.