Replies

• I really don't understand why they were asking in October $7,800.00 for the classes, now you are saying they're asking  $2,000. I guess it keeps changing as time goes on???

• Alina, they couldn't grab any fish at $7800.
      • Bridge Asset Servicing - Remember all the hype and fees charge to all who joined and got burned. Same thing here. What happned to all the agents that signed up for Bridge?

• THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT. I AM NOT REAL EXCITED ABOUT PAYING SOMEONE $2,000 FOR THE KIND OF RESULTS YOU GUYS HAVE POSTED. AS A RULE THE BEST ASSET COMPANIES DO NOT CHARGE SUCH HIGH PRICES FOR "EDUCATION" ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING ANY ASSETS BEFORE PAYING THE MONEY, WITH NO PROMISE OF ANYTHING. MY ASSET COMPANIES HAVE NEVER CHARGED ME ANYTHING LIKE THIS. I REALLY APPRCIATE YOUR HELP. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

• Kurt, I agree. It seems that the Legitimate AMC includes
      The Education without the hefty fees.
      • EXACTLY DON. FOR INSTANCE, OLD REPUBLIC OFFERS A PRETTY COMPREHESIVE COURSE FOR THEIR BROKERS AT AROUND $500. THEY OFFER THE COURSE HOWEVER, AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE THOUGH ALL THE STUFF TO GET IN, PROFILE LIC INFO ECT., AND THEY ALREADY HAVE GIVEN YOU AN ASSET OR 2. THEY DO NOT ASK FOR 4 TIMES THAT MUCH BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN IN THE SYSTEM. THE OTHER COMPANIES I DEAL WITH HAVE NOT ASKED FOR THAT KIND OF THING. IF THE PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, THE COMPANIES RUN A TIGHT SHIP, AND THAT PERSON WILL BE GONE QUICK. 

• Hi Kurt,

I am in the Old Republic system as well, not as fortunate as you as I've taken the courses and paid 2 years for the vendor manager platform and have not received any assets from them. Do they use the REO Vendor Manager where you are at? As for the Brillion question, I have received assets from Infinity National and now have to go through the new training platform for Brillion, so the way I look at is it will cost the same as my investment with Old Republic. I do agree that there are many companies out there that are getting upfront money from us the agents and it makes people think twice after they've spent thousands of $$$ signing up and traveling to the many conferences out there.
          • Hi Daniel,

Not to be off topic, but same here, after doing a multitude of BPOS well over their eligibility requirements for OR I have not received any assets. I took the classes, signed up with REOVM - nothing. I thought after doing that I would get an asset and they would know that I was someone who took their requests, training, and the handling of their assets very seriously. I re-registered for year two because I HAVE received an Equity Pointe asset and do their BPOs. But Old Republic is a mill to me - I'll do them if I have nothing better to do - that is knocking out REO tasks and doing BPOs for REO companies.

• It was very difficult to get this refund back, honestly. They did not want to do this till I got the credit card company to back me up. This all transpired in October. The class was suppose to be August. If it was not up to me to follow up I know I would never get this money back. I am not going to pay for something that I never received and this was supposed to be for this class. They were bragging that there was suppose to be professors teaching Commercial Reo's. That was their approach to me with Commercial Reo's. So they decided they would hold my hand during any transaction but they keep this money. I really was not comfortable with the conversation. Maybe things have change now with their new acquired portfolio. I have not heard from them at all but they did keep my 100 for this application.

• Alina, thank you for sharing.
This reply was deleted.