BPO/REO Auto Acceptors

There have been several BPO orders in my area by the following companies. Main Street Evaluations, PCV Mucor and Lamco. The problem is they are offered to several agents and it is the first to accept gets it. I know there are several "auto accept " programs available. Which ones do you all use and are they successful?

Thanks for any input.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Automated order acceptance is a valuable tool that empowers agents to remain mobile while still accepting new orders, and frees them from sitting in front of the PC clicking "refresh" in the hopes of beating the competition by a few seconds to grab the next available order. The BPO Automation Group produces a commercial solution, which is available for a 2-week trial at http://www.bpo-automation.com

AutoAccepters have been around for a few years now, and the commercial product that we produce was originally created to help "level the playing field" for smaller brokerages who can't sit on their PC all day trying to compete with custom software-solutions written by large, in-house companies. We started writing it in mid-2008, after careful research revealed that large brokerages were using the following techniques:

1. Having software-designers write custom/one-off autoaccepters
    2. Hiring low-paid administrative staff to click "refresh" all day long
    3. Outsourcing order acceptance "clickers" to overseas contractors

Mark to Market was the worst - I had one client in particular who called us up crying because her lifeblood of orders had basically disappeared - she'd get 10 seconds to accept an order, but every time she clicked "accept" it would be gone. That's the point where Nicole and I started working on an alternative that basically anybody could use regardless of financial stature.

The BPO Automation Group has been successful in distributing our autoacceptance products to the BPO/REO professional community, and now that we have a large pool of users nationwide, we've taken steps to make our product a "good neighbor" for both BPO companies and other agents, by:

1. Minimizing bandwidth usage to reduce BPO company server load.
    2. Cycling runtimes & frequency to avoid saturating or "stealing all the orders"
    3. Working directly with BPO companies whenever possible to meet their requirements
    4. Being respectful of BPO company security & IT-asset policies

We currently don't work with Equator or Mark to Market (sorry!) because they have heightened security that makes autoaccepters inneffective. You might think these CAPTCHA codes are a good thing, but they actually make it less fair, because large brokerages simply hire low-paid staff to click refresh, which puts us back to the same place we started from.

Broadcast orders help agents build their ranking with BPO companies, so we've taken a number of steps to ensure that agents don't "bite off more than they can chew" - this means order-capture limits. You can bypass these, but the idea is to "set it and forget it" by telling it how many orders you can actually complete, and then letting it work until it reaches that limit.

If you're interested, I'd encourage you to check out http://www.bpo-automation.com and download the free trial. There are other tools available as well, but offhand I can't name where you'd find them. If you google "BPO Order Capture" you'll find at least a few alternatives.

UEquator / REOTrans Broadcast Times: We do NOT offer automated acceptance for Equator, but we did work with a number of agents to understand the behavior of their order broadcast system. If you want orders for Equator, then you'll have to login & click "refresh" during the following broadcast windows:

1. Precisely 7:00 to 7:02 AM, PST
    2. Precisely 9:00 to 9:02 AM, PST

They do broadcast during other times, but those are their normal windows for "large drops" of broadcast orders.

Anyhow, I hope this was helpful info...

Sincerely;

Tim Ventura
    BPO Automation Group
    Office: (360) 223-2482
    tim@bpo-automation.com
    • hey Tony I spoke to Steve with your company today and he was great, very informative.......he sold me on your software.........however, when i went onto the website to sign up for the 14 day trial, omg, it sent me to a PDF page with pages of "sign up" steps.......while i was expecting to go to a regular website, click here and click there and sign up......just my 2 bits...........your company could increase it's business by 1000% if it had a web-based page to sign up, pick your companies, pick your amount of BPO's per day, etc, etc.......i'm just saying:)
      • sorry:) i meant to say hey TIM(not Tony)
        • Hello,
          If you are agent or vendor of any company like MMREM, OCWEN, RRReview, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic or any other company then we can grab you BPO or REO assignments by monitoring your email constantly every second. These companies broadcast or send email blasting jobs and we can accept the same for you. Some companies require typing captcha which we can type faster and accept the available job on first come first serve basis. We would monitor your registered email where these companies send jobs and would accept BPO / REO assignments when it arrives immediately for you.
          We already have experience in this and successfully doing. Trial is free and You can pay after you get the assignment. You can let me know how much would you pay per grabbed BPO assignment.
          Please send me an email. My email is mmremgrabbers@gmail.com
          Let me know if you are interested.
          Thank you.
          Rajan

This reply was deleted.