Replies

• Agreed!!!!
  • I live just south of Boston MA  in February this year we had a month of nothing but snow every other day at one point the snow was 7' high.   I had accepted some orders from BPO Fulfillment at $45/$50 each depending on location and I called BPO Fulfillment to get a 2 or 3 day extension to complete the orders due to the snow storm and accumulation.   This was their response "Get out and do the BPOs or we will reassign them, the snow is your problem."  So me and the dog stayed warm by the fireplace and watched it snow some more.   Yes they were reassigned.     You gotta love this business!

• I will not go out the door for less that 75.00 for local, further distance is min. 125.00

• Patti

I agree with you 100%. I need to be paid for my time.

• The problem is that there are other brokers that do these bpos for $30
    • Not in my NE OHIO area.  They sat there until they went to $55. And half of them are still there.

• because they have no business otherwise,I call them the "bottom feeders"

• WOW!  They just reposted them at $55.00 each and gave an extra day.  if I had more time, I would grab a couple.  I did get the one that was only a block away.

• THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

I DON'T LIKE WORKING FOR THEM,SO I ONLY PICKED UP 1.

• Not only do they pay low they are slow to pay.  I also hate to fight other agents for these BPOs.  Many good companies out there that actually send the orders directly to agents with no auto grabbers.

This reply was deleted.