Replies

• Carey & Gary hit the nail on the head.  This could be the biggest income producing scam from Realtor's pockets in the here & now.  Not that it's a "scam" per se, but it's billed to the belief that YOU will get the return on your investment - and you don't.  I've spent several 3-6 month periods of time with registrations in hundreds of zip codes here in FL that we service from our 5 branch offices - and with NO success at all.  Equator is good for servicing your BofA short sales, and that's it.  Just my point of view.  I feel like my marketing dollars are better spent elsewhere, like in hiring GREAT Buyer Agents to work out of our locations & investing my time & money into building their businesses, because as they increase their income earning potential, so does our company as a whole.

• You're not missing anything. I turned my notification off, especially when I received about 100 emails in a few hours for the same property and they had included the whole cc list. Over 100 agents were getting the same email as me!!
  • I have received lots of them.  Once a couple weeks ago, I received the same order 25 times.  But they are always taken when I try to accept.  I have never been able to snag one even if I am logged in and try to accept when the email hits.  I don't bother trying to accept them anymore.
This reply was deleted.