Replies

• Your getting $65 for interiors, I'm was getting $60.

Also if your score falls below 95% you don't get any new work listing for 2 hours after those above 95%.

I stopped doing anything for them. I won't do any for less them $60 for a drive-by.

Plus their form is a real pain in the butt.

• They do pay on time every 45 days, but they Low Ball you.

Exteriors at $35.   Please everyone do not except them at this price.

But there are people that do

• yes and I cant believe it- even if its next door to you- that's way low- I kind of cost average but I'm not driving anywhere fro less than $50

• Thomas I agree with you.

• I think they work under the Main Street or BPOfulfillment system- they work out a way - about 45-60 days. I refuse to do orders under $50 and sometimes they get up to that amount.

• No BPO during the holidays, enjoying the break.

• Yes. They do pay may be 45 days. Getting paid through Green River is like not getting paid.

• Wish every agent had our attitude. Some say it's being ungrateful, but I think it's reserving a profession that pays our bills. Some many agents are forced to find jobs because they are unable to live on sales and listings in a down economy. BPO can get you through those hard times. 

• The are not accepting any new applicants at this time that is what one of the office personnel said. They didn't say why! Hope that helps
  • I'm in a rural area and they will eventually come up on fees if no one will do the work for less. Their forms are more time consuming and will almost always get your order back for some correction. I have gotten where when I submit one I just stay in their site because in minutes will get that email saying they want something changed. Would never do any BPO for $40. They do pay but is usually 60 days out to get your money.

This reply was deleted.