BPO Fulfillment

In the past I've completed many BPO's for a company called "Main Street" back in 2002 up until maybe 2012. I never had a problem with payment or  fee's to complete BPO's. The average fee for an exterior or interior BPO was $55-65. Last year I received notice that the name "Main Street" was being changed to "BPO Fulfillment". This appears not to be the same company. You talk about slow pay, I haven't been paid for assignments completed in January and when I contact them regarding pymt, I'm told to send a email and they will get back to me because they don't have an accounting department on site. I've stopped completing assignments for "BPO Fulfillment", but, I see numerous assignments coming to my email everyday. Many of these assignments pay $30. Why are agents accepting BPO's and completing them for $30. I'm insulted when I get a email requesting to complete a assignment for $30. I always decline them and/or request a higher fee. When I complained to "BPO Fulfillnment", it was made clear to me that agents accept them and complete them for $30; there is no need to pay more. Do agents realize that they can earn more working at a McDonalds and get paid every other week. Has anyone been paid by "BPO Fulfillment"? Some of their exterior assignments pay $60-65. These are the only assignments I accepted. But, too date, I haven't been paid for any assignments completed this year. I will not complete another assignment until I get paid. BPO's have gotten more complicated and require more research and time to professionally complete these days. I'm going to open a BPO company -accept a BPO exterior for $65 and send out an email blast and see how many agents I get to complete it for $30. It seems, I can make $35 off each one. What an idea????? Herman      

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes they pay .I got paid after about 60 days.as Ryan says.

• I never had any problems getting paid under MainStreet Valuation, but once they changed to BPOFulfillment their payments started getting longer and longer. Even under MSV it started out that I recieved payment in 30 days, but once they were taken over by Red Bell it went to 60 days. I haven't done many BPOs under BPOFulfillment, since they changed the way they distibute their BPOs and even when I am lucky enough to try to accept a BPO I get a notice that another agent has 5 mintues to accept the BPO, but the handful I had done took 3 months to get paid. They currently owe me for 4 outstanding BPOs. And I'm still waiting to be paid.

• Hi Ryan,

I have about $880 in outstanding BPOs from BPO Fulfillment.  I got in touch with a "Wendy" via email.  I will send you her email address if you like.

Before I report them to the attorney general (election year here in MD), I will give BPO Fulfillment a week to see if they can get it straight.  I have gotten paid partially, but I have the aforementioned $880 outstanding.

Regards,

Chuck

• Do what every other agent does out there. Accept them for $50...pay a retired person $15 per BPO they complete. This nets you $35 per BPO.

The retired person is happy because they can get these done in 1 hour so they feel they are making $15.00 an hour. All the agent does is pull the MLS comps and email them to assistant.

• Agents doing BPO's for $30.00 , know what their work is worth.  Henab, this sounds like a fly by night company, threaten them with contacting your state attorney general....works every time.  I no longer do BPO's for poor pay companies, I research everyone prior to accepting work

• DITTO!!!!! Agree 100%

• You think $30.00 is low, there were companies that wanted you to complete a FREE BPO with the chance you might get the listing. ( oh did they play on agents psych or what?  Pavloffs foaming at the mouth experiment.) They always seemed to find agents to do a FREE BPO.

Let me reinstate the important part  "with the chance"  you might get the listing if you complete the FREE BPO.  They were around a long time.

So $30.00 aint so bad when you compare it to FREE. 

This reply was deleted.