Replies

• I find auction.com is hiring brokers to put fair value as a reserve price. Most properties are short sale in pending already. They insist on high quality photos question why it is not taken professionally.  

Got a call asking why I did not accept. The coordinator asked why I did it for ORTC for even less. I mentioned I was a fool then. Apparently it is a subsidiary or he moved. I asked for $10 more. They checked with upstairs and I was off their list.

Getting paid by them is like not getting paid.

http://auction.com/
  • Bob, like you I just deleted their emails because they were only offering $35 bit on a couple orders they called me and I told them I'd do them for $65. Got paid on both. Don't know if they have an option to log into their system and request a higher fee but I do not they'll negotiate fees, especillay if no one accepts.

• I am with ya there Bob. they send $35 work in this market (Tampa) and I just delete it all. Rare is a high paying job up there.

• They send me emails with orders about 3 to 4 times a week.  Fee is $35.  Sorry, but that makes no financial sense. All the other companies I do BPO's for pay me $50 +

• Completed several orders for them recently.  No pay after 45 days so I called.  They sent out a check shortly after but it was short.  Called back and they sent another check for the difference few weeks later.  In the end I got paid but it took a few phone calls.  They have since stopped sending me business.

• I have been doing work for them for about 6 months, no problems so far... probably just jinxed myself :)

• thank you

This reply was deleted.