It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I AM WITH YOU!

• I don't get why this company is advertising on our discussions .

• Has anybody heard if something is going on with DispoSolutions?

They still owe me for some BPO's that I did for them back in 12/05/2013. They use to pay fast.

A lot of BPO companies are closing their doors (going BK), getting acquired by some foreign company or merging with another BPO company. 

• Disposolutions is a platform. They do not order BPOs. Their client companies order the BPOs. What company did you do the BPO for?
      • Sorry, Summit Valuations. The last 100 BPO's have all been Summit Valuations and then did not get anything for about 3 months. Never had a payment issue before. I jumped on the one in December as I did the valuation earlier in the year on that asset. Plus it's only 2 blocks away from my home. Took the dog for a walk and took the pics at the same time. It could just be that they are busy to get their 1099's out. Can't remember if it was the same issue this time last year.  

• Willy - did you ever get paid by Summit Valuations?  This is where I think a platform comes in handy.  If you got the orders through Disposolutions, I'd probably start the complaint there.  The pressure would be on because I don't think the platform would want deadbeats using their system to cheat agents who also pay for the platform. 

• I do some work for them and they do pay.

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• I would like to add First Valuation to the list of deadbeats ... They owe me for orders going back more than a year ...

The last email message from Sarah Sandoval Sarah.Sandoval@firstvaluation.com  on October 14, 2013 was as follows:

"We have scheduled a payment for our next available date, 11/1/13. Please bear in mind that this is a scheduled date and if for any reason we fall behind in our scheduled payments this date might be pushed back some, but they are indeed scheduled and will be sent out as soon as possible."

Wow, I guess the date got "pushed back some" because I still have not received a check.

• I would like to add First Valuation to the list of deadbeats ... They owe me for orders going back more than a year ...

The last email message from Sarah Sandoval Sarah.Sandoval@firstvaluation.com  on October 14, 2013 was as follows:

"We have scheduled a payment for our next available date, 11/1/13. Please bear in mind that this is a scheduled date and if for any reason we fall behind in our scheduled payments this date might be pushed back some, but they are indeed scheduled and will be sent out as soon as possible."

Wow, I guess the date got "pushed back some" because I still have not received a check.

This reply was deleted.