Replies

• Hi Richard,

Of course I have to back up my company and our reputation. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our BPO AutoFill software! Unfortunately, our products are NOT a good fit for everyone for some reason or another and this seemed to be the case concerning you.

We find that a lot of agents/brokers are great with people but not so great at times with technology. Folks call these people being "tech-challenged." I'm saying this in general here.

I can confidently say that we did the best that we could in working with you and although there are always limitations and things that happen that are outside of our direct control, all we can do is focus on doing the best that we can with what we are faced with.

We (my company and my team) keep moving forward, developing new and better software and technology for real estate professionals and have really improved our customer service specifically in the last few years since I took over 100% ownership of the business a few years ago.

We appreciate working with customers that get what we do, why we do it and how we do it. Their loyalty and support keep driving us to be better than we were yesterday.

Thanks for letting me tell my side of the story here.

• A capable ERP program is a cornerstone of financial and operational management for most successful businesses. But more and more companies are looking to augment, or even partially replace, their enterprise software with outsourced managed services We are one of leading outsourced call center solutions in USA.

Call Center Outsourcing Company | Call Center for USA
    31West is one of the leading call center outsourcing companies with 17+ years of experience. We partner with your team to help you reduce cost. Outso…
  • Hi.  I had a chance to meet the owner of bpo-automation.com.  They are pretty awesome! The software actually completed 95% of a few of my BPO forms.  I actually plan to endorse them on my site www.reoeducation.com where I teach agents how to complete BPOs.  I also provide BPO and REO company lists.  I think that if you do BPOs in high volume, having the software will definitely give you more bang for your buck!

• Thanks so much Jonathan for this, it was a pleasure having you as one of our valued subscribers. You were a good fit and had been with us through much of our "growing pains." We wish you the best of success with your real estate business and everything that you go after.

You're a class act!

~Nicole and team

This reply was deleted.