BPO Automation

All,

I have read through most of the Blogs and found that most folks are not taking advantage of being organized and efficient using BPO Buddy.  Do you ever find yourself wishing that you had an assistant or help with completing your BPOS?   If you only had a “buddy” that you can depend on to input your reports, keep you organized and most importantly SAVE YOU TIME?

“BPO BUDDY” is tried and tested by the most successful (REO) real estate brokers in the valuations industry.  This software is one of the REO Industry’s best kept secrets to all around top performance and it is exciting to share the “success” with you!

I am part owner of this technology and I'm VERY happy with all of the upgrades that have been completed over the last 3 months.

1) Mileage Calculation

2) Custom Scripts, Login scripts, data transfer scripts, etc...

3) Issue handling software

4) Reporting ( Photo agent payments, Team member payments, Company payments)

5) Default settings for Form Population  (including custom BPOs for Short Sales)

6) Our expansion includes 15 states

7) Order archiving, with order checking to see if you completed same address within last 3 months

8) Setup include software and you can put our software on as many computers as you wish at no additional charge!

9) We are a service, so we support ALL of our scripts and platform as long as you are a BPO Buddy Member.

10) Much, much more...  (www.bpobuddy.com)

I would like to offer REOPRO members a discount for trying the service.

- $100 off set-up fee and 10 free scripts  (good through REOMAC convention 4/14/2010)

Monthly fees as low as $99.95

**  14 day money back guarantee.  No questions asked!

If you are interested, please go to www.bpobuddy.com and use discount code: REOPRO

**only 20 new clients can use this code.

Thanks,

CB Phillips

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nicole, Thanks for your reply. Your input helped me better understand the differences between BPO Buddy and the BPO Automation Group. To me, it's simply SERVICE versus CONSULTANTING. We work with our clients as much as possible, to make sure they are producing quality BPOs. We listen to them and make changes where it makes sense. 80% of our upgrades came directly from clients.

With BPO Buddy, you also received:

1) No software to purchase (iMacro software can cost between to $500 - $5000) - See their site: http://www.iopus.com/store/
    2) Web access to BPO Buddy Account
    3) Archived BPO order information for 6 months
    4) Integrated defaults that can be changed online and then automatically put into BPO Foms via our scripts
    5) Photo Agent emails / accept-decline / integrated into emails. - Photo Agent access to online account
    6) Graphical interface with Dashboard to let our clients know the status of their BPO department.
    7) Teaming access. Our 3-10 user packages let's team members work together to complete BPOs
    8) Reporting - Invoicing (integrated within online site)
    9) WE DO NOT DO AUTO-ACCEPTANCE SCRIPTING. Our relationships with the banks are very important. Some banks will fire agents that are perceived to be using them.

We are a Major Sponsor of the 2010 REOMAC Summit Conference. Check out REOMAC's website: http://reomac.com/summit.asp

If anyone has any specific inquires regarding BPO Buddy. Feel free to send an email to sales@bpobuddy.com . A issue ticket will be automatically created and responses will be made by our Sales team within 2 business days.

Thanks,

CB Phillips
    • It's a wonderful thing that we all have our own opinions and can voice them. People reading this blog posting are looking for an impartial opinion, so both Carl and myself are not the best ones to ask because of affiliation with our separate companies.

Instead, I'd like to invite anyone reading this blog to check out testimonials that we received from some of our valued clients. Here is a link: http://www.bpo-automation.com/testimonials.html

Without turning this into a virtual competition, I want to highlight the true costs involved for those interested in getting signed up with BPO Automation Group.

1. We have our clients purchase the iMacros Pro software (which costs $199.00 and then they own it).

2. Those in a team setting typically need to also purchase a pack of 5 player licenses of iMacros (which costs $99.00)

3. Our fees are $497.99 for a complete setup on one computer and $898.99 for a team setup which provides our system on up to 6 computer setups. (The cost of the iMacros software is completely separate from our fee that is listed above.)

Our sales staff offers same day return phone calls to those with questions about BPO Automation Software, BPO Auto Accept software and we even address questions about the business in general.

The response time on any of our tech support tickets is one business day response.

We hope to see many of you at REOMAC in a few weeks!

Warmly,
      Nicole Ocean
      Certified Real Estate Instructor
      Founder of BPO University
      Testimonials
      REO Properties from BPO Automation. See REO Property agent testimonials for our industry-leading solutions
      • Nicole and Carl,
        I have looked at both sites as a result of this thread and I have decided I prefer the bpo-automation linked by Nicole. Now as to my next question - as tight as funds are in this business I always have to ask do you ever run a special on it? Something where I could save a little? Carl I did not find a fault with Bpo Buddy its just between the two this one seems to appeal to my personal taste a little more. But thank you both for the info and links that introduced me to the products and services.
      • Great! We'll see you all at REOMAC!

CB Phillips
        REO Broker/Owner
        BPO Buddy Developer-Designer
  • I am going to be honest with everybody, I am Carl biggest critic, I signed up with BPO Buddy last Sept at Five Star, I was not happy, he either didn' t have the right personel, set up or whatever was that I stop using them after 1 months only one script was working and customer service was aweful.
    Now after saying that, I kept looking at other companies for automation, . I handle a large amount of BPOs, then in February I received a call from BPO Buddy apologizing for the previous bad experience and offering me 2 free weeks and a chance to try them again. I figures I have nothing to loose so why not, I can tell you my experience with them since February is like day and night from the previous one.
    Their customer service and tech support is great, they helped me set up everything making my life easier. The scripts are good and the system saves me time, I like the milage calculation, and the avility to have it working at home, at my office and on the road, The reports are good, help me stay organized with payments, photographs.
    There are other programs with good potential and maybe less expensive but my experience is that BPO Buddy is worth the price, saves me time, saves me from too much typing, paying a data entry assistant.
    Customer service is great, fast response, tech support is very knowledgable, and program is user friendly, I am not a tech wiz by any means, and I can use it with ease. I strongly recomend to try it,
    • How much time you actually save with the BPO buddy on a long one? Protk services now got a long list of items, descriptions etc. Is BPO buddy equipped to do all that newer requirements?
  • Carl, that sounds like an awesome system! I'm going to follow you on Twitter...
  • I understand that BPO Automation is a consultant service. They have you purchase software, and then they consult with you to create scripts for the BPO companies you deal with. Moves, adds and changes are done during another consultant session, which would normally be additional fees. We are a SERVICE. We help you set-up your MLS, we give you the macro software, and we give you up to 10 scripts for the BPO companies you deal with. We update the scripts for free, as long as your are a BPO Buddy client. We have a issue handling department that is driven by a ticketing system to better address any issues you may have.

The best thing about it is that we are on the WEB. You can access your account from any PC. I actually monitor my BPO department using my iPhone. BPO Automation is not a WEB account with login. Check out our website: www.bpobuddy.com.
    • Do you have the ability to do ServiceLink?
      • Cyndy,

I looked through our inventory, and don't see ServiceLink. If ServiceLink uese a WEBFORM, we more than likely can program a script for you. If you are interested, I will have my service department look into it for you.

CB Phillips
This reply was deleted.