Replies

• Last week there were HUGE drops from companies. I turned down more than I could accept. Also, the low fee companies were essentially saying...just tell us how much! As I get busier , I pass on the low fee bpo's as many do. When they get busy, they've alienated agents with their low fees and they have to scramble and play let's make a deal. Chase seemed to be one of the big players with tons of orders.
    • wow.... seems like somethings happening!!..I received 170 bpos on 3/3... 35 on 3/4 17 on 3/5 and about 10 yesterday..... I now hired 3 more realtors, and am training 4....All the bpos were $50......amazing....

Well at least if it happens again at the end of the month..or beginning of april....... I will be ready .......

Geez---- I wish the reo's would pour out like that.....ololollololololollolo
      • Wow!!! that is fantastic Rose. If you don't mind, what companies did you get them from?
        I've only been getting two or three a week.
        • It was safeguard, insidevaluations, old republic and lighthouse... and they were ALL $ 50-65-- even old republic........I was so surprized-- will be ready in April..... hired 3 new agents!!! Geez, I need a typing class...lolollolo

warm regards,
          Rose
  • Thats a lot of Bpo's...Good Luck!!!
  • Thats wild Rose, I don't think i've ever seen that many in one day, business is the same on my side of the state.....matter of fact it's been a little slower this week, but you go girl!! sometimes we get pickles and sometimes watermelon, sounds like you entering the watermelon patch:-)
    • Was scarry...... I felt like money was dropping from the sky and I didnt have anything to catch it with.....I was ticked off.....Ive never heard of it and I wasnt ready./.. only 2 of us can complete them.....I wish I could key in faster..... maybe the automated bpo macros might be worth it????????

Well, I'll be ready for next month (if it happens..) I hope the bpo's I didnt do arent going to kill my preferred status w/ those companies......??????
  • I have done 20 for the week - which is par for the first week of the month but my friend in Chicago got slammed this week!
  • Probably a combination of inventory already acquired thru forclosure that they are ready to trickle out, with a combination of Bpo's requests getting ready for the "Short Sale Tsunamy". were they interior or exterior most of them?. and from what banks or assetmanagement co.
  • I got hit with quite a few too, but I only took about 25...
This reply was deleted.