Greetings Everyone!

I was contacted by Banker REO to sign up for BPO and REO Assignments, for a $345 annual membership fee.  I didn't find any posts for this company, so I thought we better get this one out there!  I did a WHOIS search for this company's website and it shows that it was created on June 14, 2011, and they are based out of Illinois ... the same state as the infamous Absolute REO!  There website address is: www.bankerreo.com  Does anyone have any experiences that they would like to share with this one?

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hello Victor, that was my 1st question to the BankerREO rep, that had called me. Also keep in mind everything they say is a fabricated LIE!!!. The company is filled with deceitful reps from the streets with no education or dignity.  
  • Gave me the pitch about having an asset in my zip code.  When I saw the 847 area code being in Illinois, first thing I thought about as ABS REO.  Then I Googled them and REO PRO came up and not one positive comment came back.  I called the guy back and told him of my experience w/ ABS REO and they were connected, he gave me a song and a dance.  I said don't bother calling back.  That's the good thing about Google, just about everything's online and you can check them out.  I hope noone else falls for this nonsense.

• Alexander Narod is a CPA firm listed at the same address that is on the Illinois Corporation Search website.  Same address and name also listed for Absolute REO.  Guess the funds were drying up and he's at it again.

Forget about calling the hirlings on their MagicJack numbers.  The main office number is 847-562-1040.  Can't wait to see how receptive this firm is to direct inquiries. 

• Now here is the contents of the e-mail I received, right after i told the rep to go "fly a kite":

August 20, 2011

Dear Reetesh Sood,

We appreciate your desire to join our agent network. We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept you into our agent network at this time. We are constantly adding services and coverage areas to our network. Should our business needs change in the future, we will contact you. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your experience and qualifications.

If you feel you have received this email in error, contact us by e-mail at      info@BankerREO.com or by phone at (888)-356-9111.

• Funny thing is their reps cannot even keep the fees steady...They are all pulling numbers out of their ears.
    • I just got off the phone with a representative from that company. When he told me I needed to pay him $349 for the year so that I could use THEIR portal, I laughed.He tried to keep me on the phone for about 15 minutes. I kept telling him over and over again that a real good asset manager would hire me in a minute because of my capabilities. I told him I had many buyers that I was working with and had no time to do a BPO just for the sake of earning a few dollars; Rather I told him, I would be glad to perform a bpo as my responsibility in handling one of their assets.

He continued to persist and even sent me an agreement!

• Hey Guys, please list the phone number they are calling from also so others will be aware.
    • the phone Number Banker REo is calling me from is 847-454-7899 and the reps name is Tina Duncan
      • She's called me, too.  Twice.

When I told her to drop me an email so I can my homework, I never received said email. Just a Follow up voicemail asking if I was still interested in joining.

• Oh yeah---- These guys are absreo,,,,,,,This woman called me with two assets avail. to me, on a magic jack line and wont sent me the contract or a temporary pass to their website for me to review.. has been 2 days......In my mind , if you dont have a real office and a REAL phone line...... your not REAL..........in this case.. not even a well enough "faked" office environment........idiots....

Sorry.... I get pretty ticked off..... these guys and guys just like them are always comming after us and we cant really do anything..... I hate them.........any lawyers around here??? Pls, I think we' d all like to get some possible actions suggested...

This reply was deleted.