Greetings Everyone!

I was contacted by Banker REO to sign up for BPO and REO Assignments, for a $345 annual membership fee.  I didn't find any posts for this company, so I thought we better get this one out there!  I did a WHOIS search for this company's website and it shows that it was created on June 14, 2011, and they are based out of Illinois ... the same state as the infamous Absolute REO!  There website address is: www.bankerreo.com  Does anyone have any experiences that they would like to share with this one?

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Got the call from (847) 852-9464

No thanks-

The property given was erroneous.

mcarnegie@bankerreo.com

Lol

Kent Steffes

• I tried cancelling the debt with my credit card and so far they are not going to be able to refund me the money. Then I go back on to the portal and I went back to the assignment and Now it shows that they paid me on it. I will see what happens now I wont believe it until I get a actual check.
    • Do a print screen of the page. Make sure the page link, your printer's date, and time stamp is turned on

• This is the guy I spoke with today. He asked, "What card will you be using today?" at the end of his script. I told him none! This is the scumbags' info I was sent:

David Martin

Account Executive

847-454-7892

dmartin@bankerreo.com

• Two Days in a row, Gary from Banker Reo, 

"Desperate to get an agent in my zip code, before properties may have to be sent back tomorrow. We do not double book agents on ZIP codes. All we need is $349 a yr. Dual Commission, no referral no splits. $75/$125 for BPO's"

.... No thank you :  )

I prefer to do work and get paid, so 94523 is still open if anyone is interested...LOL

• I got a call last week also claiming they had an REO assignment for me in a certain zip code. In order to get the assignment I had to sign up and pay a fee of $350.  He said I was refered to them but after questioning him I found out that they got my info off Realtor.com. As it turned out the "assignment" is not an REO but a property that just went into default and still no address. I told him that i do work for US Bank, Chase and two outsourcers and I never had to pay a fee to their a portal. No thanks!
  • Always remember when it doubt, check it out....If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...Seriously, I am greatful for forums like this.  I also got a call from them today and told Paul Sivella that I had to look into it first....I asked him to send me his information and he gladly did! 

Remember, even if you allow these guys to steal your money, don't feel ashamed.  Let them know that you have your rights and that you will be contacting the attorney general to file a complaint as a customer.  Be persistent in getting your money back.  I went through that with ABSREO and got my money back!

These guys are getting sharper and more creative....Keep on the Alert and Don't Let Your Guards Down!!!

• Exactly, file a complaint and be persistent. If they get away with it, they will continue the scams.
  • The same guy that called me yesterday called me back to see how I wanted to pay. I told him what I thought! The only thing he could say to me over and over was Why do I think that Absolute REO and Banker REO are the same entity. I told him that I hope he can sleep at night after trying and succeeding with some people by screwing them over! He just kept repeating himself. I called my local MLS board and had them do a broadcast in my area to make other Brokers aware of what is going on. Just in case.......Thanks again everyone!
  • I received an email also from the asset manager telling me that he had been calling me for a couple of days already that he had a listing in my area. I was wondering why an asset manager would want ME so bad that he would call me for a few days....I checked my phone log for that and yes he had been calling I just never picked up so I called him back.

He gave me the same pitch as everyone on here that he had a listing in my 'zip code' and i was highly recommended. He said the property was in pre-foreclosure that in about 3 days he would send me the first task....red flag again....why would he assign a 'listing' to me if its still in NOT foreclosed on......

I admit....I signed up to ABSREO in 2009 but completely forgot about it, now that I look back I did pay and they never sent me anything....not a damn thing.................

This reply was deleted.