Banker REO

Is anyone familiar with the company Banker REO?  We received a call from them, and are trying to find out if they actually have REOs or just BPOs, and if anyone has worked with them in the past.  Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SCAM!!!! run

• Total Scam.  I got tricked into doing this a year ago.  They used to go by a different name.  How are these people still allowed to do business?

• Faye, I guess that enough people have not filed complaints with the DA's office & BBB, eh?

• I have no IDEA!!! They were calling themselves ABS REO previously (Absolute Real Estae Solutions)
      based out of Chicago-They called me on Monday. I about bit Brandon's head off, as I even recognized him from when he first called me over a year ago and I signed up with ABS REO.
      One BPO, one $50 check and loss of $300, which was guaranteed refunded if they never assigned you a listing.

I filed a complaint with the BBB and also Attorney General in Illinois on this company and now they have just turned around and changed their name!!

• I had to pop on here - got the call, they had me sign into the website and they told me I would be able to see the property.  Then they wanted me to pay the $349.  I told them I was nowhere near my wallet and I would call him tomorrow.  Time set.  We hung up, then I pulled up the assignment.  I saw the property address and thought "that sounds familiar...."

Then I realized why.  I received it as a Fannie Mae assignment a few hours prior. 

I am going to call him tomorrow as scheduled.... and I'm going to call his bluff.  "Wait, you want me to pay to manage a property that I'm already managing?"

Not like Fannie Mae is going to pull it from me to give it to BankerREO...  UGH!

• wow, there's no shame in their fraud game, is there!  what nerve they have!!!

• Everyone's saying the right thing. RUN AS HARD AND FAST AS YOU CAN. I'm currently dealing with this company as we speak. I got scammed, and currently filing a dispute for a fradulant company. Don't give them anything. Please take everyone's advise and RUN.

• I received the call yesterday, and was ready to sign up, but luckily I googled them and found this and many other similar post.

Just called the rep. and told him I was no longer interested and not to proceed with my activation. He thanked me and wished me luck. I think I saved myself $349.

• That is great! Glad to hear it! 

• Hide your debit card!! Scam!

This reply was deleted.