Bank of America REO

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to apply to be an REO agent for BofA?  It shows they have a Preferred REO Agent Network....do they only assign to RE offices or will they accept individuals???  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had to ask my loan officer to dig deeper, ask management to refer REO agents.  My loan officer told me the same thing but she talked with her manager and she was able to find the contact.  Ask you contact to ask around.  Usually, loan center branch manager knows who they need to contact.  Good luck!
  • Just got my 2nd listing today!  Just re-keyed, finished the BPO, I will be putting the utilities in my name tomorrow.  So far so good!

• Hi Justin,  Could you e-mail me the link to apply with BOA.  I am located in NC.  Have used equator for short sales.  Much success to you.   
    • Justin,

thanks for link, I've submitted my application and got a email today with applications from BofA incl MLA and Agent application.

Thanks again,

• Hi Justin,

Will you please email me the link to apply  for BOA. I am located in St Louis MO.

Thanks, in advance.L

• Congrats to you Steve! I was referred to the site from Landsafe, filled ou the app yesterday, staring at the phone waiting for it to ring, maybe not:)

• I was referred by an anonymous source. I never filled out any official application. Did the application and phone interview. They said they would let me know in 5-6 weeks. That was 2 weeks ago. Still got my fingers crossed.
    • Funny how things always work out. No less than an hour after my post, I got my first asset with BAC. Their system is slightly different than Fannie and Aurora.
      • Did you use the online apllication link posted here? I filled that out a few weeks ago. Did you call a phone #? What is that #?  I was looking to fill out the Master Listing Agreement for B of A. Did you have to do that  and upload all other things in Equator?

This reply was deleted.