ARRO Management System

Did anyone else get an email from this company ARRO. According to the email First AM has changed to this platform and now all agents have to update info on this system. It appeared legit as they had all my expired information. The email and registration does not guarnetee listings however its a $75.00 fee and they indicate a new cleint using that platform has been brought on board.

If all is true its things are lining up to be busy by late 2nd quarter, just a few months away. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The last portion of my reply didn't show properly, it should have shown:

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.  The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website’s address.  Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.  We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

• I, too, got the latest Email and did get onto the site but was unable to open the document that was supposed to give lots of additional info.
  • OK, it's May the 3rd now - almost 2 weeks since that email was sent out.  Has anyone who signed up and paid their hard earned $75 received an email or any work from this company?
    • Got accepted just this week. They requested a bit more information and to sign their master listing agreement.
      No tasks yet, but it looks promising. Hope this helps!
      agreement.no is parked
    • Not a peep, Email, VM, etc. so far.
  • Actually, the opening page where you log in discloses the $75 Administration Fee.  I was hesitant until I Googled the company name and found this discussion.  I took the plunge.  Haven't done REO listings since 2009, when banks refused to do any repairs to make them saleable, and wouldn't reduce prices to a realistic level.  I'm in southern California.
    • I also list for Atlantic Pacific,this is the 2nd year I have used The ARRO site. I just received the email today. Unless I am misunderstanding their email the $75 is to register your info for First American. with a deadline of 4/27/11 5pm CST. I'm taking a "wait and see" attitude. To me this was a cold email,. I would expect something more like "we want to thank you for using"..... . Since they are getting more interest (bet APR has a part in this site) they now need to charge?  

• I received it too and did sign up. The Email mentioned AVM and I've done BPO's for them in the past. I suspect that may be where they got my info from. Will let you know if anything develops beyond paying the $75 fee.
  • I just read all the reviews and this helps greatly! I received it also and was skeptical. Will take that chance and pay $75.
  • Well I recieved this email also and bought in to it. It sounded good to me since the agent in the office is already doing work with First American. Well I will have to see if it works out! THINK POSITIVE! LOL
This reply was deleted.