ARRO Management System

Did anyone else get an email from this company ARRO. According to the email First AM has changed to this platform and now all agents have to update info on this system. It appeared legit as they had all my expired information. The email and registration does not guarnetee listings however its a $75.00 fee and they indicate a new cleint using that platform has been brought on board.

If all is true its things are lining up to be busy by late 2nd quarter, just a few months away. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok...

Received the email signed up and paid ARRO $75. on 4/25/2011

and

Yesterday 8/22/2011I received an email from First American Management Services, Inc requesting I sign up w/ LPS desktop invoicing another $49 and  print, complete and upload back to  First American Management Services, Inc - Master Listing Agreement.

Which I did.

Wondering...I am located in CA...did anyone else receive a similar request?

Did anyone receive a listing yet?

• I received an email yesterday to supply some missing information to my profile and complete the Master Listing Agreement. Looking forward to getting some listings soon.
      • I'm in CA.  I got the same email, but ignored it.  I was waiting to see what new discussions result.  Has ANYONE here gotten ANYTHING from Arro, at all?  Has anyone tried asking for a refund of the original $75 since they haven't done a thing to deserve our fee?  I had emailed them a couple of months ago, asking when something was going to start happening, but of course never got a response.  Has anyone else tried since we got the LPS email?  Denise???

• Rochelle I did not ask for a refund. I did start the LPs desktop training. I believe Ca agents received the email this. WeeK. Denise
    • I never got any listings, just another request for more money for LPS desktop invoicing for $49.  RMS originally  asked me for more money right after I paid them my $75 in April!  Why didn't they disclose this to me up front, since they also said that if you don't pay this then effectively you won't get any listings?  Their official excuse is that the banks etc use this platform to pay you and won't deal with you unless you "pay up within the next 48 hours". 

This sounds like a typical high pressure sales tactic.  My take on this is that since they didn't disclose this upfront, when's the next request for money...right after I pay this new request?

• David...Did you get a request to upload the Master Listing Agreement w/ First American Management Services, Inc?  Denise
        • Oh yes, way back in May...why?
  • Were we all hopeful fools???  They were supposed to begin this anticipated undertaking on June 1.  Perhaps they just collected $75 from everyone over a leisurely 2-month period while we all waited patiently, and absconded with our money when June 1 finally arrived?  So we're all waiting for something to happen, and we're left with an April Fools note?
  • I registered and approved by First American last week.  Hopefully, I start getting some assets soon.
    • I registered and was approved by ARRO First American on April 27, that's when they received my $75.  My profile on their website shows incorrect expiration dates for my license (04/27/2011) and E&O insurance (1/1/1900), but they won't let me change them.  They say "Insurance and License expirations will be reviewed and updated by ARRO Vendor Management", but it's been 5 weeks now and they haven't done anything. 

There's no provision in the "My Profile" screen to change my password, even though they say "Upon logging in you will have the ability to change your password in the "My Profile" screen."

I've sent them 3 emails to vendormgmt@arromanagementsystems.com since April 27 about these issues but they never replied back.  I even called them 3 times at 1-800-228-9737 but they never answer the phone and they never allow me to leave a message. 

I haven't received any further word from them or anyone else about being assigned any property assignments.  I'm now wondering if this is a scam.  Has anyone had any luck with them?

On May 18 they did send me an email stating "Welcome to the First American Residential Management Services (RMS) Vendor Network!  You can access the system using the following link: www.rms.firstam.com".  When I went there, I got this:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

This reply was deleted.