ARRO Management System

Did anyone else get an email from this company ARRO. According to the email First AM has changed to this platform and now all agents have to update info on this system. It appeared legit as they had all my expired information. The email and registration does not guarnetee listings however its a $75.00 fee and they indicate a new cleint using that platform has been brought on board.

If all is true its things are lining up to be busy by late 2nd quarter, just a few months away. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does Atl Pac REO service Illinois?

• Brent, Here is there web address http://www.atpacreo.com I am in California. I don't know if they service IL

They are a great company to work with.......

Best, Joe Dovarro

• Corelogic and this First Am are not the same,  I have firsthand knowledge that this is coming. I know the people that are behind this and they are straight forward and honest
    • This is legit.  I know one of the owners of ARRO.  He told me months ago that they had a big name client coming on board at the end of the first quarter of 11. This new First Am Division and Corelogic are two different entities. First Am sold most of CoreLogic a while back.  If you work for Atlantic Pacific REO you are already using Arro. I can see why First Am would choose them.  It is way better than Equator and Resnet
      • Thank you very much for this information. I'm standing at this paypal stage and really appreciate the feedbacks.
        Well done.
  • I have listed properties for AtlanticPacific (AtPac) for several years. I also list for 2 other asset management/direct companies. ARRO is by far the best platform I have used. I have contacted AtPac directly and it is true that First American Residential Management Services will be using this platform. This may be different than the First American some of you have worked with...Other companies may eventually decide to use the Platform as well. Because of the good experience I have had with AtPac and their platform, I immediately signed up. We already know the platform, and I definitely want to be ready if they start releasing assets...
  • I received the same email, I paid the $75.00, so will see what happens.  I think $75.00 is pretty cheap considering all the other fees everyone wants, so it's worth a shot, since I spend $75.00 in gas in BPO's in a few days, and I know I will never get the listings.  I keep all posted if I get something. :)

• I got it too but didnt know what to think of it.....
  • I recieved an invitation just like you and did not complete since no where did they inform me of a fee until the last page and there are no named clients.  I am very skeptical when this companies as for fees up front.  It will be interesting to see what others say too.
  • I sell property directly for FAREO / CoreLogic (not through a 3rd party servicer), and have not received this email, nor any mentioning of it from my multiple close contacts and connections there.  I will forward the info via email to one of them now and see if they have any input...

This reply was deleted.