Replies

• It appears that the Bridge agents are so overwhemed with business now that they have no time to respond.I've posted this exact question on their message board and never received a response either. I didn't sign up with this company but have been interested in knowing the results of all that $$ they paid out + that monthly fee of $125 since last May. To be perfectly honest all the hype I was hearing about them was enough to scare me into keeping my $$ in the bank or invest in myself. To my calculations they've all spent just about $2000 plus airfare/rooms/etc to attend the "family" conference and be a part of this "new thing". I really do hope that whoever signed up is getting biz from Bridge.
    • I'm sure they still hiring, you want to join? I think you're corect on the$$$
  • Is anyone having any success with Bridge? Are any of you still paying the monthty fees? I don't see them advertising on this site anymore so I was wondering if all the hype actually resulted in any business for anyone.
    • Yes, interesting to see if any agents actually get any listing within a year of signing up. There are so many startup AM companies demanding high fees from agents. You should never have to pay to be a part of anyone's network, especially experienced BPO or REO agents. They should be paying you. With the exception of a small handful of sites, eg resnet, I don't think much business results from these "pay to play" companies. Perhaps someone could correct me if I'm wrong.
  • the conference was great, thank you to all who made it such a great event. It was also great to meet so many REOPRO members in person and see a few familar faces from other areas of the country again too.
    • How is everyone doing with Bridge now, a few months later?
      • No word yet but hopefully soon!
        • Jessica do you still have our asset or close it yet? Also have you received any new assets from this company?
  • Hey Brigitte,

It was good to see you there and the rest of my new Bridge family. I'm looking forward to working with you all.
  • Hello everyone,
    I was one of the lucky ones to attend the Bridge Conference. All I can say is Thank You to Bridge! I am very excited about this new venture and I get a feeling that the other 200+ agents that attended are excited too. I did a little research before I signed up and went with my gut and I am so glad I did.
This reply was deleted.