Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LeeAnn contacted me today to tell me that AMS will have a booth at REOMAC. So it's definitely a legit company, it appears they are just starting up. I am going to research to see how many properties they have in my area, it sounds like it may be a worthwhile investment.
    • I got the below email from them-

Thank you for your joining the AMS Broker Network. Our Management Team will be attending the 2009 REOMAC Spring conference on April 4th-7th, 2009 at the Marriott Desert Springs, Palm Desert, CA.

As an REOMAC Board member, I'll be attending and speaking at Lender Roundtables and I'm sure will see many of you out there. If you don't catch me at one of these, look for me at our AMS booth number 6 in the exhibit hall.

Look forward to seeing you.
  • I also received this email, filled out all the registration information but before I sent the $200 I asked for agent referrals in my area and if in fact they have sent listings to my County. No response other than another email most of you have also received telling me I'm all done by the $200 payment. I sent another email asking for his phone number so we can speak as it was curious there was no contact information. I have my doubts about this company. GaryD
    • Hi All, I am new to this site and have been following this topic as I have received the very same email in late February. I have registered with them but did not pay the $200 yet. I did speak with Diana Lyon, she is the REO Asset Manager for them and she was able to answer most of my questions at that time. However, I did not ask for references then. I did follow-up with her today via email to request references in CA or NV. I will let you know if I hear back.
  • I just sent 'em $200 the other day. I read on AgentsOnline.net that some people have enjoyed working with them, received listings, etc. Also, they are based in California, as am I, so maybe they have some listings in my neck of the woods.
    Agentsonline.net
  • I just recently received the same email -- Would also be curious if anyone does get business from it.
    I also missed the boat with PAS /Wells Fargo because I did not want to pay the $300 for the class/orientation. Kick myself over and over....
    • Class is a must and they PAS doesn't open it up very often. They just got done cleaning house of agents they found below their performance standards. I'm glad I took class for them one of my best clients.
      • Hi Sharon, can you tell me what class you took and what is their website
      • Sharon can you direct were i can find more info on PAS and their class
        • I paid my 300.00 to PAS two years ago and I have had 2 BPOs and 2 listings. Sold both listing fast and all of my task were completed on time.
This reply was deleted.