Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you received any business from his company.
  • I also got the e-mail from them (Tom Oldefendt the CEO personally) this morning and completed all of the registration, except for the $200 fee since it came at the end of the registration process. I just got a follow-up email reminding me to pay the $200 so I could have an "Active" status in my registration file. I would like to know if they are legit before I fork out the $200.

Thanks.
    • Probably not. Don't waste your money
    • Yes, like you, completed the registration in full except for paying the $200.00 fee. Prior to that, there was no mention of a fee. I think the required fee should be disclosed somewhere at the beginning process. It is almost trickery on the companies part. I did not pay and would love to get some feedback from anyone who gets some work from them. Sounds like it is a new company starting.....
  • Jesse,

When you check with other Realtors regarding their success do you think they are being honest? I have found when something is working for someone they tend to be rather guarded with competitors in their same market. I am not saying this company is worth while, just questioning the honesty of someone that might want to protect their territory.
    • Honest Realtors.....ROFLMAO!!
      I try to always poll agents outside of my area, this way they know I am not competition, typically other states all together.

Sure, they most always will be guarded however, that is why I check the BBB as well. I can compare what they said against the complaints and BBB record. If something doesn't match up....then I know to watch out for the company, even worse, if it does match up...I know to stay far, far away.
  • I also received a solicitation from this company, but cannot seem to search them on the web. I would also be curious to hear of an outcome..THANKS
  • Good morning,

I did sign up and pay the 200.00. I will let you know if anything comes of it.

Alison Polson
    Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc
    4101 William D Tate
    Grapevine, TX 76051
    817-988-1104 cell
    • If anything good comes out of it, let me know.
  • Well, I have never heard of them and when I tried to pull them up with the address you gave me, I got an error message that said, "Link appears broken"
This reply was deleted.