Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No worries. Be patient with AMS. Their pipeline is filling up and they are making sure they do not bite off more than they can chew. Expect them to ramp up dramatically over the next four months. I have personally been to their offices in Irvine to see the operation. They are staffing up right in order to handle the volume of properties that they have been contracted to sell. Not much in SoCal at this moment...but will change.
  • You are much better off deal with companies which charges NO fee.
    Today you have to do lots of good BPOs before they will consider you
    for REOs. Almost no way to get around.

Sam Shueh
    http://samshueh.point2agent.com/
    Homes For Sale | Silicon Valley Properties I I Sam Shueh team
    Search and Find Santa Clara County propertie! Sam Shueh team wants to help you sell your homes and find homes and do short sale!
  • Don't think any value in spending the money with them .they have no clients from what I hear
  • I just signed up and paid and also called the number that was on the paypal account. The lady said that I should start getting something next week. Will keep you all posted
    Gina Sharma
    Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta
    404-242-9908
    • Sharma,
      Have you received any assignments yet? I tried siging up today and was told their site isnt taken anymore new applicants. Keep us posted on your work load.
      Angel
      Keller Williams Realty, Coastal Area Partners
      912 604-3020
      • Angel,

I have not rec'd any assignments. I called last week to check on the status and I did not get a response back. I had also sent an email to Tom to follow up - No response.

Thanks,
        Gina
    • Gina I said possible next week, whenever we get a list from our clients is when we start searching for agents off our broker website
      • Lee Ann, do you have properties in Miami, Florida(Miami-Dade County)?
        • yes
          • LeeAnn,

Any chance of getting assigments for the North Atlanta area??

Thanks,
            Gina
This reply was deleted.