Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I forgot to mention in my earlier comments, that all thought I have not received anything from them yet, they are just getting started I understand and the management is very well qualified and well known.
  • I signed up with them and have not gotten anything.
  • I signed up for PAS and paid the fee up front with no guarantees.
    Wells Fargo has sent me BPO's & REO's that kept me afloat over the last 18 months.
    I signed up and paid per diem fees for REO Trans.
    I've had some good listings and sales, and some that pulled their listings after 90 days.
    I signed up and paid for RES.net up front with no guarantees in Dec of 2008.
    I just got my first listing through them this week and it is my 1st Fannie Mae property.

I had a gut feeling I should put some money up front here.
    I still have a gut feeling that I made the right choice.

I hope they get the Fannie Mae & Freddy Mac properties that are in my area, and I have a chance to get the listings.
  • I signed up months ago and have heard nothing. I think it was a scam.
  • Yes I get listings from them
    • When did you get yout last listing???
  • Well I received my money back from Pal Pal. after 8 request's and a email that I also sent to REOMAC,BIA, and NRBA and reported to the BBB in CA and exposing them on Facebook and alerting REMAX International. If they are legit still I cannot tell. But I am glad my money was refunded and I will never ever, pay again without first speaking to several agents whom have been signed up and done buisness with these companies.
    • Deana, I understand your frustration.. We are all stressed...this whole environment is crazy.(not this ning site...thank you Jesse for this.:).it has helped alot.)...just everything.... I read this article in the Miami Herald yesterday...hope things pick up in the banks releasing listings
This reply was deleted.