ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE ON USRES;COM?

I recently joined this BPO/REO company. I have gotten bombarded with BPO's that they want done for no payment but promise listings. They come back after I send a BPO and challenge a prior BPO. I get the feeling I am just providing a 2nd opinion?If anyone can share their experience I would greatly appreciate it!Leslie Hansen, BrokerMoving Jacksonville Real Estate

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your input, since we have only done 9 BPO's for USRES, I will hold out. Everyone at REOPRO has been so helpful, I love it!
  • I quit doing BPO's for them after my 20th one for free. I requested a listing before I do anymore. They told me I would get the next listing in my area. Since then, I haven't heard a thing from them. In my opinion, I would stay clear and don't waste your time.
    • Thanks for your reply, we have done 9 so far and are about ready to call it quits.
      • This reply was deleted.
        • Thanks so much for your reply, you gave me new faith. I really didn't want to call it quits this soon but in the same sense I didn't want to jepardise relationships with other companies we have been working with if this venture was not worth while. I am so glad I joined REOPRO.
        • HI Val

Can you let me know what is the best way of staying in contact with the asset managers and who do you usually contact...
This reply was deleted.