Replies

• I too have not been paid by UTLS.  Got a response from Vender Payments stating that they had a glitch in the system in my files and I will have to manually do the accounting on my orders.  A check would be sent out to me the following week.  NO CHECK! We need to do something!
  • They owe me for about 80 BPO's dating back to 10/15/2010.
  •  I have done 33 BPOs for UTLS year to date. I can say that it was tough to get them to pay me but I was finally paid for anything over 60 days due and I had stopped accepting assignments for most of November

The person I spoke to was Adam Jones (469)713-1076  ajones@utls.com. He was extremly helpful and has renewed my faith in UTLS.

I hope this helps!

At this time they do not have any assets to assign(according to them they are working on getting them) they are strictly a BPO mill. Their volume has increased considerably and maybe that will be a sign that assets will follow.

• I have been doing work for this company for many years. They were previously Land America Default Services. I started receiving bankruptcy papers from Land America last years but fortuneately they did not owe me any money at the time. Then, they turned up as UTLS Default. I have done some work for them and received payment from them up until November of 2009 and then nothing. They owe for a couple of orders from December of 2009 which I just realized recently, one order from August 2010, one from October 2010. I have sent a couple of emails to vendorpayments@utls.com and I left a message for Bryan Stoddard yesterday but have not heard back from anyone.
  • Thank you for all your feed back. You guys are great
  • Thanks for the feedback on UTLS. I'm still waiting on payment for order I completed on 9/4/2010. No sign of payment.
  • Thanks for the feedback...looks like we might have another Evaluation Solutions.
  • I have been doing BPOs for UTLS since 7/14/2010. I have completed 24 to date and have yet to be paid. I have had several communications via phone and emails. According to them they do NOT have REOs yet but are working on it and expect to get them soon. As for the payments they owe me, Bryan Stoddard said they have been getting swamped and are way behind .I like their system but I have stopped doing any work for them until I get paid my $1100 they owe me.
  • They're not accepting agent into their REO network but there is also nobody who has ever came out that they've received assets from them.

This indicates to me that they have no assets. At least they're not loading their network with agents for a membership fee when they have no assets to give.
  • Has anyone gotten an REO assignment with them?
This reply was deleted.