Any Body heard of BankerREO

I was contacted by BankerREO they ask me if I want to sign in with them for a one time fee of $349.00. and in return I would be getting BPO's and a possibility of those turning into a listing. Did any body worked with them before? Should I pay the $349.00 hoping to get listings?  

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• they are a scame it is clear

• The latest scam roll out  to take agent's money and give them nothing.

They called me last week saying they had 3 properties they wanted me to list in my area and paid $75.00 for the drive by BPOs - HELLO!!  A) no one pays $75.00 for a drive by BPO unless it is far away or really a night mare, B) No one asks for a drive by BPO on an REO and C) no one pays for a BPO if they are giving you the REO (The property to market) 

Check  through the forums here for the legit and scam companies so you know to say 'no' when they call.

• Run !
  • stay away!!!
  • http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/banker-reo-another-wolf-in-shee...

After reading all of the comments, let us know what you decide to do.

Banker REO - Another Wolf in Sheep Clothing???
    Greetings Everyone!   I was contacted by Banker REO to sign up for BPO and REO Assignments, for a $345 annual membership fee.  I didn't find any post…
  • Yep and I strongly suggest you don't give them a dime! look up there info about there company and you will fint  that it was created on June 14, 2011, and they are based out of Illinois the same state as the infamous Absolute REO! (not good!)  So I would run far away.....
This reply was deleted.